Ring doorbell subscription

Found 7th May
First free month has expired. Just wondered if anyone knows a code or a way of getting it cheaper? Cheers
Community Updates
AskAccessoriesDoorbell
5 Comments
Wow, I was considering buying one of these but I had no idea the doorbell would have running costs.

it looks like it’s £2.50 a month or £25 a year. Seems a rip off you can’t even store the video on your own nas
Same, I wanted to buy this but now I know there is a running cost will look at alternatives
Yeah, just shows, when we read on HOTUKDEALS, we ARE enlightened
No help to op though, sorry
samosa10 h, 6 m ago

Same, I wanted to buy this but now I know there is a running cost will …Same, I wanted to buy this but now I know there is a running cost will look at alternatives

you can opt not to pay subscription and still see live view and talk to them but just doesn't record, I may not bother subscribing.
jezzery5 h, 29 m ago

you can opt not to pay subscription and still see live view and talk to …you can opt not to pay subscription and still see live view and talk to them but just doesn't record, I may not bother subscribing.

Thanks. i guess thats something but would prefer if it recorded to a NAS drive or if i opted to pay then cloud.
Edited by: "samosa" 8th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants