Ring fit adventure - switch game-

Posted 13th Dec 2019
Hi I’m looking at buying the ring fit adventure game for the switch as a family gift from Santa 🎅 is it worth the £64.99 price tag? Does anyone own it already that can give me some honest feedback ?
Many thanks and merry Christmas 🎄
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
We are thinking the same, it does look really good, hoping to hear from others here.
buzv13/12/2019 14:48

We are thinking the same, it does look really good, hoping to hear from …We are thinking the same, it does look really good, hoping to hear from others here.

Think we may have to buy and it and see! It does look great fun just scared it’s going to be a novelty at £65 🙈
I bought it on release day for £49.85. I think it’s worth it. It wipes the floor with Wii Fit and other exercise games because this actually makes you forget you are exercising. Lots of people are getting good results from it so far with regards to weight loss and getting more fit.

Whether it becomes a novelty comes down to whether you’ll be willing to keep playing the game. This is the same with many other normal games too though. I got insanely bored with Wii Fit because I didn’t really need the game to exercise. This differs in that it offers you a real videogame while you exercise.
Biddy213/12/2019 16:28

I bought it on release day for £49.85. I think it’s worth it. It wipes the …I bought it on release day for £49.85. I think it’s worth it. It wipes the floor with Wii Fit and other exercise games because this actually makes you forget you are exercising. Lots of people are getting good results from it so far with regards to weight loss and getting more fit. Whether it becomes a novelty comes down to whether you’ll be willing to keep playing the game. This is the same with many other normal games too though. I got insanely bored with Wii Fit because I didn’t really need the game to exercise. This differs in that it offers you a real videogame while you exercise.

Thankyou so much for your feedback it was positive as I had hoped
delly12313/12/2019 16:37

Thankyou so much for your feedback it was positive as I had hoped

I had the same worries you did, but it does all disappear when you get the game in hand and play it. If you’re not used to exercise though, don’t set the difficulty too high or you will suffer the day after. I go running and I still got way too cocky. It kicked my ass the next day.
Thanks all!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions