Groups

ring sizes

how do i find out someones ringsize without actually asking them ?

and what is p n m l o why dont they just have small to large

which one of them is small ?

10 Comments

Ring sizes are measured using the alphabetical scale. More info can be found here though: en.wikipedia.org/wik…ize

The best way to find out what size ring someone would need is to either ask them in a casual conversation - you would need to play this part well if it's a suprise which I'm assuming it is.

Borrow a ring they wear on that finger and measure it with a size guide. You can get these online free of charge, and even ones you can print out.

In my experience though, the best way is to somehow get it into a conversation. That way, you'll know for sure and won't end up having to return the ring to get it resized. Hope that helps.

nick a ring they wear on their finger take it to a jewellers to get measured

Remember its better to get someones ring size when they have cool/cold hands. Don't want it slipping off in the cold weather.

go to a jewelery store, they normally have a ring sizer they will give you free, then pop it around there finger when they are asleep

Original Poster

this seems like way to much work , i think ill just buy her a pair of shoes

Ella'sMummy;6692570

go to a jewelery store, they normally have a ring sizer they will give … go to a jewelery store, they normally have a ring sizer they will give you free, then pop it around there finger when they are asleep

if i done this to my girl she probably would punch me in the face in her sleep! :w00t:

But yeah slipping into conversation - going youve got really little hands and fingers, play on it, then go that ring wouldnt even fit on my little finger then ask casually maybe with a reference to your ring you dont know the size or its a q for example.

Banned

make a joke that they have very small hands or very big fingers when they say no i havent say well what size is that finger,lol

measure it when shes sleeping, (her finger that is..)

http://jewelry-steals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ringsizes.gif

try and get one of her current rings and measure against the above:thumbsup:

brock101;6692608

this seems like way to much work , i think ill just buy her a pair of … this seems like way to much work , i think ill just buy her a pair of shoes

But do you know her shoes size?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions