Ring video doorbell 2 and chime pro

Posted 25th Nov
I’m wondering if you think Amazon will do a Ring idea doorbell and chime pro offer that would also include ether an echo dot or show 5.

so is currently the cheapest place for the ring and chime pro at £129 but amazon still hasn’t put the bundle on offer and I’m wondering if I should hold out or just buy from ao

annoyingly ao have the ring pro with a chime and show 5 at £149 but no such offer on the ring 2

FYI I don’t want the pro as I live in a rented house and don’t want to wire the system up

So should I hold off and see what happens or just buy from ao?
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
What’s the returns policy like at Ao? Or can you defer delivery? If it’s free returns then get it from Ao, and return if a better deal comes up (if it’s worth the effort). Or try and push delivery back to next week when ordering?

Ao do a price match which probably runs for a few days after purchase. Have a read if it covers you for a drop in price on sale items?
carlsaunders125/11/2019 08:00

What’s the returns policy like at Ao? Or can you defer delivery? If i …What’s the returns policy like at Ao? Or can you defer delivery? If it’s free returns then get it from Ao, and return if a better deal comes up (if it’s worth the effort). Or try and push delivery back to next week when ordering? Ao do a price match which probably runs for a few days after purchase. Have a read if it covers you for a drop in price on sale items?

Thanks for the solid advice, I’ll look into it
I managed to order the echo show 8 and doorbell pro for £10 this morning. Not sure if it will be honoured when I go to pick it up later?
39138436-5vnFq.jpg
It was deal that was posted here this morning then removed quite quickly. Managed to reserve for collection. It stayed on currys website until about 1130. Now disappeared. Wondering if anybody else had managed to collect theirs?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants