ringtone and txt what have u got

79 replies
Found 15th May 2009
i have got
ringtone james blunt beautiful
txt cadburys eyebrow ad tune

79 Comments

I want poker face, but dont have a clue how to do it.
Ive got x factor "hero"! and a random beep for txt

One of o2s beep for text and Lily Allen Not Fair for ringtone.

Also have a Rangers screensaver lol and a Rangers phone charm.

Lulu'sMammy;5224035

I want poker face, but dont have a clue how to do it.Ive got x factor … I want poker face, but dont have a clue how to do it.Ive got x factor "hero"! and a random beep for txt

what phone you got as most modern ones allow setting ringing tone from mp3

so browse your mp3 songs stored on mem card in phone and press options button. see if set as ring tone appears

or go into profile, or sounds, ringtones etc and look for set as ringtone there

Ringtone is a boring "ring ring" one
Text - from the game Worms - Incoming.........>explosion

Bluegrass version of Down by the Riverside

Cops, Lady Gaga and some modern Nokia jingle. Text tone is the standard annoying beeps :thumbsup:

My ringtones are all themes from CSI by The Who......text just goes da daddle da da

dontasciime;5224050

what phone you got as most modern ones allow setting ringing tone from … what phone you got as most modern ones allow setting ringing tone from mp3so browse your mp3 songs stored on mem card in phone and press options button. see if set as ring tone appearsor go into profile, or sounds, ringtones etc and look for set as ringtone there

This one
techdigest.tv/200…tml

Right now my ringtone is a song from gta4 (the einz zwei drei one) and my msg tone is GRENAAAADA from cod 4.

They change daily though to equally sad tunes.

StevenA2000_uk;5224061

Cops, Lady Gaga and some modern Nokia jingle. Text tone is the standard … Cops, Lady Gaga and some modern Nokia jingle. Text tone is the standard annoying beeps :thumbsup:

If you weren't ignoring me, you could of sent me it!!

ants97;5224113

Right now my ringtone is a song from gta4 (the einz zwei drei one) and … Right now my ringtone is a song from gta4 (the einz zwei drei one) and my msg tone is GRENAAAADA from cod 4.They change daily though to equally sad tunes.

Figured you'd have something Terminatory.

My ringtone is Arctic Monkeys - Old Yellow Bricks

And message tone is the first few seconds of ] this song.... lmao

"do want you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!!"

Lulu'sMammy;5224125

now now, lets leave our domestics off the forums

and I told you I'm not ignoring you.

The Unit (Ringtone) My own version from the current series.... Pink panther for txt lol

maxmix

StevenA2000_uk;5224165

now now, lets leave our domestics off the forums :pand I told you I'm not … now now, lets leave our domestics off the forums :pand I told you I'm not ignoring you.

Kiss my ass ! Now can ya send me that song please

Lulu'sMammy;5224125

I'm just about to cut up the MP3 song of Poker face to make it into a ringtone for my phone (will do it prob around 10:30 ish this evening). Do you want me to send it to you??? If so drop me a pm with your e-mail addy.

My ringtone...Nickelback...I`ll come for you

text tone....Leona Lewis...Run

I get all my ringtones and texts,wallpapers from a free website called Zedge

Ringtone - Acieed (D-Mob)
Text - My son singing (I know I'm a soft Mum!!)

Lulu'sMammy;5224192

Kiss my ass ! Now can ya send me that song please

The short answer to that is NO. because is a 3Meg MP3.

download it and put it on to your MicroSD card.

melmorc;5224211

I'm just about to cut up the MP3 song of Poker face to make it into a … I'm just about to cut up the MP3 song of Poker face to make it into a ringtone for my phone (will do it prob around 10:30 ish this evening). Do you want me to send it to you??? If so drop me a pm with your e-mail addy.

There ya go. Thats wot you need, the edited one. Mel will pop it over to you.

smallkiwi;5224213

My ringtone...Nickelback...I`ll come for youtext tone....Leona … My ringtone...Nickelback...I`ll come for youtext tone....Leona Lewis...RunI get all my ringtones and texts,wallpapers from a free website called Zedge

I make my own

maxmix

AshleyRFC;5224131

Figured you'd have something Terminatory.

lol funnily enough I haven't but I do have the firefly theme tune, a couple of river tam phrases and the odd shiny from various firefly dudes. Oh and I still have the peter martin the helicopter is changing direction that I break out at special occaisions.

Oh the fun I have:oops:

Ring Tone Tom & Jerry Cartoon intro (Honestly!!)
Text Message alert is a French Lady saying "SMS Arrived" Just changed it from the Meercat Alexamder saying "You have a Message - SIMPLES! Squeek!"

xxxx

dontasciime;5224050

what phone you got as most modern ones allow setting ringing tone from … what phone you got as most modern ones allow setting ringing tone from mp3so browse your mp3 songs stored on mem card in phone and press options button. see if set as ring tone appearsor go into profile, or sounds, ringtones etc and look for set as ringtone there

But the song i want is not on my phone? Thats what i dont know how to do.

Ringtone - Chris Brown, Forever
Text - some SE poo thingy

ring tone Chris ligon crazy dazy
text worms hehehehe

melmorc;5224211

I'm just about to cut up the MP3 song of Poker face to make it into a … I'm just about to cut up the MP3 song of Poker face to make it into a ringtone for my phone (will do it prob around 10:30 ish this evening). Do you want me to send it to you??? If so drop me a pm with your e-mail addy.

Would love it thanks. But i ain't very clever, how do i then get it to my fone from email....sorry ignore me if its too hard to tell me, i'm thick

tinkerbell28;5224258

My ringotne is the trance version of Adagio for StringsText is Scott … My ringotne is the trance version of Adagio for StringsText is Scott Mills Alrrrrrrrriteeeeeeeeee treacleeeeeeeee

ohhh I like your choice :thumbsup:

rington is george formby - when im cleaning windows

message tone is scooby doo bark.

melmorc;5224229

Ringtone - Acieed (D-Mob)Text - My son singing (I know I'm a soft Mum!!)

when my daughter was little I had her on my answer machine message, and also when I booted my pc, instead of the standard Windows sounds, I had her going "Hello mummy!!!" was tooo cute, she was about 2. lol

TXT - live u life Rhianna
ring tone is 50 cent

ive got
basket case - greenday as my ring tone
and the rubber ducky as my text tone

Lulu'sMammy;5224287

But the song i want is not on my phone? Thats what i dont know how to do.

connect the supplied cable with phone to pc and transfer song or or use a memcard reader and put micro sd in reader (should have also come with larger adpater to fit reader) connect to pc via usb put song onto memory card put back in phone and follow instr on page 14 of PDF to set as ringtone

Lulu'sMammy;5224312

Would love it thanks. But i ain't very clever, how do i then get it to my … Would love it thanks. But i ain't very clever, how do i then get it to my fone from email....sorry ignore me if its too hard to tell me, i'm thick

:giggle:

dontasciime;5224350

connect the supplied cable with phone to pc and transfer song or or use a … connect the supplied cable with phone to pc and transfer song or or use a memcard reader adn put micro sd in reader connect to pc via usb put song onto memory card put back in phone and follow instr on page 14 of PDF to set as ringtone

This isnt going to end well. lol

and whoever gave me the nasty rep, thanks! for boosting my rep value! :-D

i just farted

seriously

monkeybrains;5224375

i just fartedseriously

congratulations

Carley;5224318

see post 25 hun

trying now babes......

monkeybrains;5224375

i just fartedseriously

ohh me too and its baaaad

dontasciime;5224350

connect the supplied cable with phone to pc and transfer song or or use a … connect the supplied cable with phone to pc and transfer song or or use a memcard reader and put micro sd in reader (should have also come with larger adpater to fit reader) connect to pc via usb put song onto memory card put back in phone and follow instr on page 14 of PDF to set as ringtone

Bare with me....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions