Groups

RINGTONE HELP!

You wouldn't believe how much of a gonk i am, when it comes to technichal stuff! so HELP PLEASE........
    The mission: is to put the Black eyed peas "i got a feeling" on my phone, the problem being, i want the chorus and not the beginning bit......you getting me lol....i can sort the bit afterwards ( well the niece can!) So if you have a clue what i'm dribbling on about and can actually give me some help, then i would appreciate it

14 Comments

Need to trim the song and just leave chrous.

I do this in Windows movie maker.

Then put it on phone,.

do you have the song already?

Original Poster

vengod;6590899

Need to trim the song and just leave chrous.I do this in Windows movie … Need to trim the song and just leave chrous.I do this in Windows movie maker. Then put it on phone,.

Wanna do that for me, for a fellow home bird

Original Poster

kingy58;6590904

do you have the song already?

On you tube.

Original Poster

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0066cc][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0066cc]]http//ww…iZk
    Then i want this bit.....
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Here we come
    here we go
    we gotta rock
    Easy come
    easy go
    now we on top
    Feel the shot
    body rock
    Rock it dont stop
    Round and round
    up and down
    around the clock......and (The bit onwards )
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Great song - love it :thumbsup:

Don't know how to make into a ringtone sorry:oops:

Well what you need to do is get a more up to date tune as a ringtone like - "Chillin'" Lady Gaga ft Wiley. That is a tune of a ringtone at the beginning no need for trimming it. Always have a little dance before i answer my phone :thumbsup:

those lyrics arent from that song!

download audacity and take 10 minutes to learn how to use it.

you'll have a whole new skill in your repertoire

bruffterman;6591231

download audacity and take 10 minutes to learn how to use it.you'll have … download audacity and take 10 minutes to learn how to use it.you'll have a whole new skill in your repertoire

audacity works a dream and easy to use you can use any music file format and when you have chopped it up and just have the bit left you want it will convert it to mp3 for you ready for your phone

but it comes with a warning just dont tell anyone that you can do it or you will have the world and his mother pestering you to make them ringtones all the time ...i found out the hard way by telling people and now i get pestered alllllllllll the time :whistling:

kingy58;6591159

those lyrics arent from that song!

Yes they are xD towards the end, on the video posted:

youtube.com/wat…iZk

they are at about 3:45

bruffterman;6591231

download audacity and take 10 minutes to learn how to use it.you'll have … download audacity and take 10 minutes to learn how to use it.you'll have a whole new skill in your repertoire

Is this the 1 as i'd like to learn how to do that?
    ]http//au…et/

magough;6592275

Is this the 1 as i'd like to learn how to do … Is this the 1 as i'd like to learn how to do that?]http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

yes thats the one

but use the 1.2.6 version being that you have not used it before...the 1.3.9 version is a beta and a bit unstable

Cheers, Rep'd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3933
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions