Rinse aid for dishwasher

Posted 18th Oct
Hi, I recently move to a flat with dishwasher. I've been using a rinse aid finish liquid that the previous owner left and now that it is almost gone i didn't realize how expensive it is. I hear about white vinegar as alternative. Any other brand decent for this product ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I recently move to a flat with dishwasher.

I hope you'll both be happy with each other and I hope the relationship works out
20 Comments
The Aldi one is good it’s a bigger bottle, it’s a reasonable price too.

aldi.co.uk/mag…003
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 18th Oct
Yip we use Aldi to
I use this one from aldi, not sure on price but I think its around £2.40 when not on offer.
I use their salt, but Lidl dishwasher tablets.

aldi.co.uk/mag…003
As above they do dishwasher salt and tablets too. I prefer the Aldi tablets to the Lidl ones, Lidl ones smell nicer but don’t clean as well.
Asda 29p vinegar works for me.
Bully18/10/2019 17:20

Asda 29p vinegar works for me.

Ruins dishwasher door seals though
I recently move to a flat with dishwasher.

I hope you'll both be happy with each other and I hope the relationship works out
£1 home bargains
You might not need it if you use three in one tablets
Also tablets are 5 in 1. I don't bother with rinse aid or salt but the water is not hard where I live.
Poundshop. £1 bottle of rinse aid Is cheap imo.
We also use salt as in hard water area and 3kg is £1.70 Tesco

Cheapest tablets are £5 for 100.

People don't use salt or rinse aid then end up buying the top branded tablets and still have failed washes. These all in one tabs cost too much

Also..clean the bottom filter once a week people..
Edited by: "wayners" 18th Oct
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell18/10/2019 17:31

I recently move to a flat with dishwasher.I hope you'll both be happy with …I recently move to a flat with dishwasher.I hope you'll both be happy with each other and I hope the relationship works out

He just called her a dishwasher. While she may wash dishes, it will not last long unless she is also a doormat...
I use Finish rinse aid as I consider it the best. .It's currently £2.50 in Tesco which isn't that expensive considering a bottle lasts ages.
If you want a cheaper alternative Wilko do their own for £1.00
Edited by: "oscarcat" 18th Oct
Home bargains paid £2.00 for a lge bottle of finis
oscarcat18/10/2019 20:22

I use Finish rinse aid as I consider it the best. .It's currently £2.50 …I use Finish rinse aid as I consider it the best. .It's currently £2.50 in Tesco which isn't that expensive considering a bottle lasts ages.If you want a cheaper alternative Wilko do their own for £1.00

Maybe i am not using the right amount, 3 months for 800 mls with 5 washes per week?
Never bothered with it as never noticed any difference. Always use salt though as I live in a hard water area (beko dishwasher now 15 years old and still works perfectly)
Edited by: "chocci" 19th Oct
Pokora19/10/2019 01:00

Maybe i am not using the right amount, 3 months for 800 mls with 5 washes …Maybe i am not using the right amount, 3 months for 800 mls with 5 washes per week?

I think you're doing very will getting three months at that rate!
tasape18/10/2019 21:39

Home bargains paid £2.00 for a lge bottle of finis

Yes, 800ml if I'm not mistaken.

Not always in stock though
chocci19/10/2019 05:32

Never bothered with it as never noticed any difference. Always use salt …Never bothered with it as never noticed any difference. Always use salt though as I live in a hard water area (beko dishwasher now 15 years old and still works perfectly)

eslick18/10/2019 19:10

You might not need it if you use three in one tablets

I have used lidl, fairy platinum and lemon and i feel the difference when i dont used it.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell18/10/2019 17:31

I recently move to a flat with dishwasher.I hope you'll both be happy with …I recently move to a flat with dishwasher.I hope you'll both be happy with each other and I hope the relationship works out

my back is thanking me for that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants