Rio Drinks - Any large retailers sell them?

Found 23rd Jan
Hi,

I've always struggled to find Rio drinks, be it the cans or bottles. The only places I have been able to find them is in the smaller local shops. I'm looking for packs, preferably from a larger retailer.
Cheers
Community Updates
AskGroceries
15 Comments
Can't you find out from the shop? See which wholesaler they use? Might be better that way.
Original Poster
Thank you for the info. I'm suprised that supermarkets don't stock it.
britboy281 h, 16 m ago

Thank you for the info. I'm suprised that supermarkets don't stock it.

Hall and Woodhouse (Fursty Ferret) the brewery company make them, they also used to make Panda Pop drinks. I guess they are just happy selling them in their pubs and to wholesalers, probably a very tough market to get into a supermarket.
Not specifically what you asked but for you info Heron tend to have cans of Rio in often. I know it's not a permanent and Not sure if your near a heron but if you are it's worth a look. You could order a whole case if you wanted (3cans £1)
Also I've just been on the link in @cecilmcroberts comment and Heron actually have those tall bottles £1 for 3 right now, in Tropical flavour
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou35 m ago

Also I've just been on the link in @cecilmcroberts comment and Heron …Also I've just been on the link in @cecilmcroberts comment and Heron actually have those tall bottles £1 for 3 right now, in Tropical flavour

Cheers for the info, just seen that there is one semi-near me.
Saw them in Costco at the weekend, I only remember as I noticed them and told the missus I always used to but them from the chippy when I was in my youth.
Definitely seen these in Costco but don't know the price I think was in the region of 24 pack around a tenner or slightly less.
Costco, Makro and Booker all sell them.
I've seen these in Jack Fultons stores quite often.
Apparently b&m sell them too
Went to Costco today they were £7.42 for a 24 pack (may have been a few pennies more or less) that's including VAT
HUKD Deal 3 for £1 at Heron Foods apparently
Original Poster
Thank you all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants