R.I.P

Xbox Elite 28/8/07 - 28/3/09 May your journey to microsoft repair center be a safe one

12 Comments

Sorry to here your Xbox died and in before "should have got a PS3" comments. Hopefully it will be back soonish.

Original Poster

natversion1;4776263

Sorry to here your Xbox died and in before "should have got a PS3" … Sorry to here your Xbox died and in before "should have got a PS3" comments. Hopefully it will be back soonish.

2 weeks is the norm i hear *sob*

Yup it was 2 weeks for mine, it died a few weeks ago, got it back last week i think... Still u get one month xbox live as a complimentary gift

Is it the 3 red lights problem, otherwise your warranty has expired?

Mine is still sitting there, as it won't read any discs anymore...just after the 1 year warranty expired. :cry:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4776668

Is it the 3 red lights problem, otherwise your warranty has expired?Mine … Is it the 3 red lights problem, otherwise your warranty has expired?Mine is still sitting there, as it won't read any discs anymore...just after the 1 year warranty expired. :cry:

yeah 3 red lights
no idea why though.
made sure i didnt do any of the things that cause the problem
maybe its my power extension lead thats caused it

you could always do the secondary code trick IF you was interested...

See this site for more info... forums.xbox-scene.com/ind…726

Original Poster

djstrobe4real;4776783

you could always do the secondary code trick IF you was interested...See … you could always do the secondary code trick IF you was interested...See this site for more info... http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=484726

wish i had that guide yesterday.

Mrs has got it at her work in its coffin waiting for ups to pick it up lol

rest in peace

Smeagol rest in peace

akme;4776277

2 weeks is the norm i hear *sob*

Mine came back in 5 working days but that was a long time ago.

shame to hear the elites suffer from this too, is that common in elites? I thought they had ironed out the problems for that model?

For this reason I was going to get an elite when my premium dies.....

Original Poster

worto03;4777001

shame to hear the elites suffer from this too, is that common in elites? … shame to hear the elites suffer from this too, is that common in elites? I thought they had ironed out the problems for that model?For this reason I was going to get an elite when my premium dies.....

Same here...Thats why i payed the extra at the time...Thinking that the elites were fine etc :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions