R.I.P. Boffer.co.uk

Found 16th Jul 2011
supposedly going to come back in 77 days, but we all know that aint gonna happen.
Community Updates
Misc
28 Comments
I remember getting a freebie from them when they launched.
Not surprised with the crap of late they have been trying to palm off as deals.
I remember buying a bag o crap.
That's exactly what I got

Oh no, that was somewhere else wasn't it? Where?
deek72

I remember buying a bag o crap. That's exactly what I got :(Oh no, that … I remember buying a bag o crap. That's exactly what I got :(Oh no, that was somewhere else wasn't it? Where?

boffer did it i think and bigpockets - prolly others
brilly

boffer did it i think and bigpockets - prolly others

Yeah, it was bigpockets. Either way, it WAS a bag o crap
i got a HDMI dvd player that was region free with my first bag O crap 2nd and 3rd were bags of crap tho
No great loss, in fact the world is a better place without them.
someone got a projector!!
magicbeans

someone got a projector!!

I remember that. Can't remember who it was though............it was someone female and worth a bit though.
First bag o' crap is always good then it's real crap.
Edited by: "Abvance" 16th Jul 2011
Was getting worse by the day & then when a dragon takes over it has hit the Skids.
WheresMeNuts

Was getting worse by the day & then when a dragon takes over it has hit … Was getting worse by the day & then when a dragon takes over it has hit the Skids.

I didn't even realise it was still going...........which Dragon killed it? Hope it was the ugly woman, can't stand her X)
I still have some batteries from Boffer! oO
3 packs for a £1 anyone! lol
So what exactly was it?
I also have lots of stuff like the Star Trek glasses,Plugs,Laptop bags etc etc..........I see a free give away coming :-/
Syzable

I remember that. Can't remember who it was though............it was … I remember that. Can't remember who it was though............it was someone female and worth a bit though.

I think It was cheerleader, I got two ipod's from them.
yep it was cheerleader, was worth over a grand right!?

shes still here but i only see her in deals
Well, they do have a physical warehouse store now outside Edinburgh, and they still do bags of cra..
Was there any warning? I checked the site one day and, about a day and half later, it's back in 72 days via Google cache or 42 days on the live link. There's no news, no account access, no forum to keep the community informed or alive.

Very, very strange. If it does come back will it's reputation be ****? It was turning into **** already but will it be fully fecalised?
The last bag o crap I got some curtain rail ends, a t shirt, a cheap scart lead and a cd wallet

never again
Hi, What happened to them??, One day they are there then gone.
They have been back for a couple days now. New deal posted on HUKD today.
deleted193256
LongPockets

They have been back for a couple days now. New deal posted on HUKD today.

yeah, but still very meh
How much were the bags o crap?
please come back,I miss you.....boohoo
Im not even getting the boffer website anymore. Just an internal server error.

Bye bye Boffer. You were good to us for a short while.
I get the impression that they tried to diversify too much. Although some are technically different companies bigpockets.co.uk, bankruptcomputercompany.com, boffer.co.uk, bigoffers.co.uk and the BigDeals warehouse are all rooted to IT Solution Ltd. I also noticed that they changed their website hosting provider earlier in the year, and with the recent outages maybe, just maybe, they might be working on something!
And this lot are attempting a comeback in the next few weeks.Dont they realise E bay and Amazon are dead in the water.Sellers on there are cheesed off with buyers taking the mick,and this lot selling their crap aint gonna make it any better.They need to be selling some real good stuff at really cheap prices if it is gonna be worthwhile but if it peters out like it did last time it wont last 5 minutes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants