RIP Eddie large who died today

Posted 2nd Apr
I assume heart issues, it doesn't actually say how he died but he had heart problems I believe. edit MSM saying died of corona virus
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Just mentioned it on Radio 2. Sadly, yes - another Corona victim. Just not strong enough to tackle that and a weak heart too.

Very sad. RIP Eddie.
40262309-2rm9H.jpg
Thanks for entertaining us.
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 2nd Apr
11 Comments
Just mentioned it on Radio 2. Sadly, yes - another Corona victim. Just not strong enough to tackle that and a weak heart too.

Very sad. RIP Eddie.
40262309-2rm9H.jpg
Thanks for entertaining us.
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 2nd Apr
RIP Eddie ! Thanks for all the laughs
RIP Eddie. Saw him years ago with Sid, never laughed so much in my life
RIP Sir.
Have fond memories of seeing Little and Large at Blackpool Pleasure Beach when I was young.
May he R.I.P and may it also be a reminder that it doesn't discriminate. Stay indoors, Stay safe.
Thoughts are with his family, and Supersonic.
RIP Eddie, you always made me laugh
like many stories this headlining is getting out of control.
some of my friends are so stressed out at the thought of getting this disease cos of all the stupid headline grabbing ffs the guy was in hospital with heart failure....
maddogb02/04/2020 18:48

like many stories this headlining is getting out of control. some of my …like many stories this headlining is getting out of control. some of my friends are so stressed out at the thought of getting this disease cos of all the stupid headline grabbing ffs the guy was in hospital with heart failure....

I agree.he had a heart transplant years ago it started to fail a couple of years ago hence why he was in hospital as he had had a recent coronary so probably would have died anyway. They are sticking covid19 on death certificates willy nilly.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions