Groups

rip farrah fawcet

uk.news.yahoo.com/21/…tml
    really liked her in charlies angels how sad

7 Comments

Its Fawcett.

I have to say apart from Charlies Angels she has done almost nothing else for us to remember her by.

Rather overrated talent.

guilbert53;5588528

Its Fawcett.I have to say apart from Charlies Angels she has done almost … Its Fawcett.I have to say apart from Charlies Angels she has done almost nothing else for us to remember her by.Rather overrated talent.

A bit like Jade Goody. At least she succumbed to the disease with dignity however.

very sad for all her family and friends

so sad they didnt have time to get married

very sad:cry:

Original Poster

guilbert53;5588528

Its Fawcett.I have to say apart from Charlies Angels she has done almost … Its Fawcett.I have to say apart from Charlies Angels she has done almost nothing else for us to remember her by.Rather overrated talent.

oh dear i missed a T! :w00t:

Banned

terrible disease, may she now be able to rest in peace, heart felt wishes to her family and friends
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214484

See more discussions