Groups

RIP GREIG PRATT!

A tribute to greig pratt, 8 years on ER and now you are gone, You will be sadly missed big man

Did anyone else watch the first episode of the new and final season? Was great well considering what happened!

Love ER who the send the show out with a bang this season!

5 Comments

please remove spolier from title as I didn't want to know that, thanks.

BTW where are you watching it?

Original Poster

greg_68;3998087

please remove spolier from title as I didn't want to know that, … please remove spolier from title as I didn't want to know that, thanks.BTW where are you watching it?

more 4! :thumbsup:

rip - shame, one of my favourite characters. wonder how they will finish the season.... everyone dies?

Original Poster

amansk;3999264

rip - shame, one of my favourite characters. wonder how they will finish … rip - shame, one of my favourite characters. wonder how they will finish the season.... everyone dies?

everyone dying would suck, i hope its something good ! like they all have to work together to save some1, or maybe noah wylie will come back as carter but with something like cancer and its all about how they take care of him! A dunno but i cant wait till next week already !

Was an avid ER fan until about 3 seasons ago.

I thought the Dr Greene dying (hope I haven't spoilt it for anyone) episode was one of the saddest programmes I have ever watched.

Lost interest when Carter left as he was the last of the good guys.

As for Pratt, never liked him since day 1. He has never convinced me he was a Doctor. Thought his acting was poor.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions