Found 14th Oct 2016
Hilda Ogden Actress has died aged 90

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Sad news, may she RIP

Wonders if she'll have flying ducks on her gravestone?

For those that don't get it?

http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/images/imgstore/429_i89oz3ckh5.jpg
aboutmyarea.co.uk/ima…jpg
Sad loss but she made her mark and was loved by many

Why can't I see (or post) the image?
Edited by: "philphil61" 15th Oct 2016

Sad news. R.I.P Jean.

Sad news but now she is with "Stanley"

rip auntie wainwright

so sad what a year it has been

sad x

Woman, Stanley. Woman.

@2.25 X)
Edited by: "deeky" 15th Oct 2016

I thought she was long dead oO

RIP.

Surely the most loved soap 'star' ever?

philphil61

Wonders if she'll have flying ducks on her gravestone?For those that … Wonders if she'll have flying ducks on her gravestone?For those that don't get it?http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/images/imgstore/429_i89oz3ckh5.jpgSad loss but she made her mark and was loved by manyWhy can't I see (or post) the image?

Ah, her muriel X)

Very Sad news .... She was a National Treasure R.I.P.

“Quite right, Stanley, I wouldn’t give them to a working man, but seeing as you don’t fall under that category there’s no problem is there? Now get them ate.”
(Hilda to Stanley when he’s served pilchards for tea).

The voice that could send birds into extinction

Kaos_KS

Sad news. R.I.P Jean.

I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How long do you want them to live?

At that age life quality is very bad anyways.

KM4353

I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How … I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How long do you want them to live?

I'm trying to think of a more ridiculous comment I might have read on here.

I can't.

KM4353

I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How … I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How long do you want them to live? At that age life quality is very bad anyways.

[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6EhOjge07camzS6I/200.gif#2[/img]

She was a brilliant character actress and in her role as Hilda she could make you laugh and cry (after Stan died when she held his glasses was very moving) Rest in peace, Jean

deeky

I'm trying to think of a more ridiculous comment I might have read on … I'm trying to think of a more ridiculous comment I might have read on here. I can't.

Most of mine?

KM4353

I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How … I never get why people get upset about 80-90 year olds dying lol. How long do you want them to live? At that age life quality is very bad anyways.

It's called showing a little respect and appreciation
Get slapped often do you ?

agree.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564061
    2. UBER can be a waste of money1222
    3. Leicester sack their manager!710
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184

See more discussions