Groups

RIP Markus Liebherr

As a long suffering Southampton fan I just wanted to say a quick RIP to Markus Liebherr. Thank you for everything you did for our club

5 Comments

Yes RIP. Also Kev Moore is now suffering with dementia, what a great man. He's got links with your club and mine (Grimsby) & I'm sure there will be some fund raising between both clubs

Original Poster

NeilGY

Yes RIP. Also Kev Moore is now suffering with dementia, what a great man. … Yes RIP. Also Kev Moore is now suffering with dementia, what a great man. He's got links with your club and mine (Grimsby) & I'm sure there will be some fund raising between both clubs

Yeah a charity golf day from us and a benefit game from your side i believe?

RIP Markus ... you will never EVER be forgotten.

Original Poster

A true credit to the world of football, he loved our club with all his heart and for that he has won a place in the hearts of many saints fans. Thankyou for saving our club, thankyou for restoring that lost passion, thankyou for making me proud to be a saint again. RIP Markus

Hmph ... I'm still shell shocked and truly gutted. It hasn't really sunk in :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846181
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions