RIP MJ

You may be gone but your legend will live on

26 Comments

:-( I am so shocked to here that he died, he was just about to do a massive set of concerts which i had tickets to see him, it could have been anyone but it happened to one of the greatest people in human history.
Rest in peace Michael Jackson, you was the greatest and will always be.

He was such a Icon, I am gutted R.I.P. to a great man

Original Poster

It's such a shame that people take this time to take and easy hit on him, shocking. His music was/is superb. cant beat it.... no pun intended.

It's a shame that people will be listening to him more now than before just because of his death.

Anyone got a fave?

Rock my world is prob mine

DarkKnight;5592741

:-( I am so shocked to here that he died, he was just about to do a … :-( I am so shocked to here that he died, he was just about to do a massive set of concerts which i had tickets to see him, it could have been anyone but it happened to one of the greatest people in human history.Rest in peace Michael Jackson, you was the greatest and will always be.

I'll agree it is tragic as it is when anyone dies, but really - one of the greatest people in human history? I think not.

Banned

should have said no to drugs
died of drug overdose

Starr;5592752

It's such a shame that people take this time to take and easy hit on him, … It's such a shame that people take this time to take and easy hit on him, shocking. His music was/is superb. cant beat it.... no pun intended.It's a shame that people will be listening to him more now than before just because of his death.Anyone got a fave?Rock my world is prob mine

I agree, i can't believe how many people are making jokes about him on such a bad day as this. i hope a lot of them get banned.
For his songs, there are too many great songs to list, but i heard "You are not alone" on the radio not long ago and that seemed very nice to hear at this time

cbryanp;5592754

I'll agree it is tragic as it is when anyone dies, but really - one of … I'll agree it is tragic as it is when anyone dies, but really - one of the greatest people in human history? I think not.

Of course he is, he is one of the greatest singers and dancers, not to mention his huge work to helping peoples lives through charity work etc.

Banned

good singer dancer
but hey he was a fruitcake who had court appearances for peadophillia

I just found out that Michael Jackson has died via the nasty comments posted in previous threads by various nasty, small-minded people. Shame on you. MJJ is/was undoubtedly one of the greatest musicians I have ever known - I first went to see the Jackson 5 in 1971.

This has really upset me. I don't understand why people feel the need to be so vindictive. Let him rest in peace. His music will be his eternal legacy.

Banned

why has it upset you
you didnt know him
you never met him
so why you upset

Banned

he died of a drug overdose

maxsmummy;5592767

I just found out that Michael Jackson has died via the nasty comments … I just found out that Michael Jackson has died via the nasty comments posted in previous threads by various nasty, small-minded people. Shame on you. MJJ is/was undoubtedly one of the greatest musicians I have ever known - I first went to see the Jackson 5 in 1971. This has really upset me. I don't understand why people feel the need to be so vindictive. Let him rest in peace. His music will be his eternal legacy.

Yeah I agree its harsh people being disrespectful, but at the same time he was simply an (amazing) performer, he didn't cure cancer, prevent war, cure world hunger - hardly one of the greatest people in world history.

Original Poster

herewego1234;5592772

why has it upset youyou didnt know himyou never met himso why you upset

It's not a case of being upset im not gonna be locking myself in a room any time soon, its just sad that someone who has achieved what he has to die so young :w00t: well 50 isn't young but still seems way before his time. his life towards the end was troubled and it doesnt help with ***** taking cheap shots now :roll:

cbryanp;5592778

Yeah I agree its harsh people being disrespectful, but at the same time … Yeah I agree its harsh people being disrespectful, but at the same time he was simply an (amazing) performer, he didn't cure cancer, prevent war, cure world hunger - hardly one of the greatest people in world history.

Thats was it though, he was and amazing performer, every person on this planet has a different means to life, his was to perform leave the other stuff to other people

Banned

he was a singer n dancer for which he got paid obscene amounts of money for so why should we all think he was some sort of god
what good things did he do

most things he did included children
gary glitter does same things with kids and is banned from most countries
whats the difference

Original Poster

herewego1234;5592789

he was a singer n dancer for which he got paid obscene amounts of money … he was a singer n dancer for which he got paid obscene amounts of money for so why should we all think he was some sort of godwhat good things did he domost things he did included childrengary glitter does same things with kids and is banned from most countrieswhats the difference

That post is almost laughable but not in a comedy way :roll:

herewego1234;5592789

he was a singer n dancer for which he got paid obscene amounts of money … he was a singer n dancer for which he got paid obscene amounts of money for so why should we all think he was some sort of godwhat good things did he domost things he did included childrengary glitter does same things with kids and is banned from most countrieswhats the difference

He was a prat with Children but nobody had any proff he did anything, and it would not surprise me at all if kids parents said it just to get money as they did get lots of money, so not the same as Glitter at all

Banned

if he wasnt michael jackson
he would be serving 20 plus years in prison for child molestation

Chuckles1001;5592798

He was a prat with Children but nobody had any proff he did anything, and … He was a prat with Children but nobody had any proff he did anything, and it would not surprise me at all if kids parents said it just to get money as they did get lots of money, so not the same as Glitter at all

+1 unfortunately a perfect example of the dangers of child stardom. The guy never had a childhood of his own and spent his whole adulthood trying to have one.

herewego1234;5592806

if he wasnt michael jackson he would be serving 20 plus years in prison … if he wasnt michael jackson he would be serving 20 plus years in prison for child molestation

would like to see what happened if you got accused of this to, so someone with no proff can send you to prison so you can get bummed

The man has just died some respect is needed unless proff comes out

Original Poster

herewego1234;5592806

if he wasnt michael jackson he would be serving 20 plus years in prison … if he wasnt michael jackson he would be serving 20 plus years in prison for child molestation

Honestly mate, no one has any real proof. No one will really know, but media will make up a lot of **** to sell papers etc. He was obviously a little bit weird. i doubt he ever did the things claimed against him but no one will ever know.

Having his childhood taken away it wouldnt surprise me if he just wanted to be a kid all along.

You my friend need to stop being such a keyboard warrior, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all

cbryanp;5592810

+1 unfortunately a perfect example of the dangers of child stardom. The … +1 unfortunately a perfect example of the dangers of child stardom. The guy never had a childhood of his own and spent his whole adulthood trying to have one.

Well said

maxsmummy;5592767

I just found out that Michael Jackson has died via the nasty comments … I just found out that Michael Jackson has died via the nasty comments posted in previous threads by various nasty, small-minded people. Shame on you. MJJ is/was undoubtedly one of the greatest musicians I have ever known - I first went to see the Jackson 5 in 1971. This has really upset me. I don't understand why people feel the need to be so vindictive. Let him rest in peace. His music will be his eternal legacy.

Finally, some nice people have showed up and you speak good words, Rep for you

cbryanp;5592778

Yeah I agree its harsh people being disrespectful, but at the same time … Yeah I agree its harsh people being disrespectful, but at the same time he was simply an (amazing) performer, he didn't cure cancer, prevent war, cure world hunger - hardly one of the greatest people in world history.

Erm, Who HAS cured cancer, prevented wars, cured world hunger? ...nobody. so you can't make a comparison to something that hasn't been done. so i stand by my original comment.

herewego1234;5592789

He was one of the best singers and dancers ever, so that's why he got paid lots of money.
You don't get paid millions if you are bad at what you do.

herewego1234;5592806

His trial was done exactly the same way as any other civilian, his trial was not affected by his popularity or past. Therefore he is innocent.

DarkKnight;5592821

He was one of the best singers and dancers ever, so that's why he got … He was one of the best singers and dancers ever, so that's why he got paid lots of money.You don't get paid millions if you are bad at what you do..

When I was growing up he was huge and a great man and fantastic performer, The first album I ever bought myself was Bad, I was not really into his music later on but there is no denying he was fantastic at what he did and some respect is needed, but I do have to say.........

Bankers & Politicians get paid millions for being bad at there jobs

Sad to hear the news he was a legend i will never forget the night they showed the Thriller video on tv i thought it was amazing.The guy had a weird upbringing and for all his money i don't think he was ever really happy but an easy target for the press to write their columns about him.

Anyway rest in peace Michael

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/michael-jackson-secret.jpg

Michael Jackson you will be missed !

He wasn't a "great man " as such and we will never ever know the real Michael Jackson so how can people make some of the comments i've seen on here this morning? he was a very troubled child that refused or wasn't allowed to grow up. Even so his music was a big part of my life, and for that he has my respect as an amazing performer that's stood the test of time. It's very sad news and i hope he finds peace.

Like marmite you either love him or hate him. Yes he has done much wrong and certain things that may be unforgivable but he brought a lot of happiness to millions of people. I for one will remember him from when I was growing up listening to the Jackson 5's or his early days as I have many good memories from those days.

I can't admit to being his biggest fan but he was a talented person nonetheless and will be missed by many. RIP MJ.

What was wrong with posting in the original thread ? :roll:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ad/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764024
    3. Better watch out for these...1017
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813

See more discussions