Found 15th Apr 2011
Was i asked to order glastonbury ticket, i have just had my phone bill and its cost over £10.00 in charges (which will be paid back) but am thinking how the much do they make on all ticket sell like this?

9 Comments

Well if people are stupid enough to phone before checking the price and not call if they don't want to pay, then they will make money out of it.

Banned

anewman

Well if people are stupid enough to phone before checking the price and … Well if people are stupid enough to phone before checking the price and not call if they don't want to pay, then they will make money out of it.

+1

But some people dont have access to the internet or the web sites crash when buying tickets for big events. So the phone is the only option if you want to get tickets.

Original Poster

no internet option was available phone only

Banned

nanny2three

no internet option was available phone only

surely the number told you it was a premium rate line oO

Banned

Was it the official ticket line?

Original Poster

I got charge for 72 calls of which i must of made hundreds for local people to get glastonbury festival ticket which my nephew badly wanted to attend , like i said it was phone only i got though in 3 hrs some took a lot longer.

Banned

nanny2three

I got charge for 72 calls of which i must of made hundreds for local … I got charge for 72 calls of which i must of made hundreds for local people to get glastonbury festival ticket which my nephew badly wanted to attend , like i said it was phone only i got though in 3 hrs some took a lot longer.

so you made hundreds of calls and wonder why you got charged a tenner

Original Poster

To get the ticket the only way possible yeah i made all those calls i did not know i was getting charge for so many calls that did not get though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions