Superman!The Hustle!Absolute class

You missed The Magnificent Seven

Original Poster Banned

summerof76

You missed The Magnificent Seven

Too many to chose from!

YouDontWantToKnow

Too many to chose from!

I remember him the most from Man from Uncle, loved watching that.

[email protected]

RIP. The Man from UNCLE was great.

Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed as well.

Original Poster Banned

summerof76

You should watch The Hustle. Very clever TV if you are a fan of people robbing the dishonest x

Original Poster Banned

It looks like Trumps victory might have accelerated his death.

He was an avid democrat.

Read that as you will.

deeky

Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed as … Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed as well.

Cough cough X)

YouDontWantToKnow

You should watch The Hustle. Very clever TV if you are a fan of people … You should watch The Hustle. Very clever TV if you are a fan of people robbing the dishonest x

I don't watch much tv these days. Like watching The Walking Dead and sports

Original Poster Banned

summerof76

I don't watch much tv these days. Like watching The Walking Dead and … I don't watch much tv these days. Like watching The Walking Dead and sports

Well, you are set up for the night then!

deeky

Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed as … Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed as well.

amazon.co.uk/s/r…cle

[email protected]

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_2_7?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=man+from+uncle

My god, he isn't even cold yet and Amazon is cashing in

R.I.P
    imdb.com/nam…16/
    Takes long enough just to to scroll down the list

summerof76

I totally agree, like yourself, I was very very young at the time but allowed to stay up and watch "Man from Uncle" probably whilst mum was sticking the green shield stamps into the album!

[email protected]

deeky

If you contact me privately, deek', I can point you towards somewhere to watch the episodes from the series (four seasons).

PS. [ youtube.com/wat…ni0 ]

If you are interested, you will find the individual episodes of this Gerry Anderson-produced series on YouTube.

mousey

I totally agree, like yourself, I was very very young at the time but … I totally agree, like yourself, I was very very young at the time but allowed to stay up and watch "Man from Uncle" probably whilst mum was sticking the green shield stamps into the album!

Eeeee lad X)

[email protected]

deeky

Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed … Sadly before my time. It looks like the sort of thing I'd have enjoyed as well.

I think I'll pass, thanks X)

RIP loved him

mousey

I totally agree, like yourself, I was very very young at the time but … I totally agree, like yourself, I was very very young at the time but allowed to stay up and watch "Man from Uncle" probably whilst mum was sticking the green shield stamps into the album!

Funny you should mention green shield stamps. My mam worked in a garage and she brought loads of green shield stamps home and I would spend ages sticking them in the books. I got a new red chopper bike which I used all the time. Happy memories X)

Are we sure he is dead, and this isnt just related to that FaceBook cockup that put Memorial pages all across various people accounts?? (Including that putz, Zucker).

He's not dead. It's a con. He's going to turn up in Eddie's bar.

Original Poster Banned

rufnek2kx

He's not dead. It's a con. He's going to turn up in Eddie's bar.

Buy him a drink for me

summerof76

Funny you should mention green shield stamps. My mam worked in a garage … Funny you should mention green shield stamps. My mam worked in a garage and she brought loads of green shield stamps home and I would spend ages sticking them in the books. I got a new red chopper bike which I used all the time. Happy memories X)

I got a new red chopper which I used all the time

[img]i.imgur.com/eMA…gif?1[/img] X)

summerof76

...I got a new red chopper bike which I used all the time. Happy memories … ...I got a new red chopper bike which I used all the time. Happy memories X)

I went Commando.

http://raleightwenty.webs.com/photos/Raleigh-Commando/16-Commando-01.jpg

awww remember him fondly in Columbo. Rest in Peace Robert.
    http://a2.tvspielfilm.de/imedia/1263/1961263,VwhFldAt9VSesTlQO1wAKSzAvqPs01Lbqbf5kCRIWjxM1xxB7m5A6C93P67YzOOjlZaKygcQDjJaG9r5Npl0GQ==.jpg
    Edited by: "shabbird" 12th Nov 2016

fanpages

I went Commando.

X)

thewongwing101

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eMAQ1lp.gif?1[/img] X)

Filth X)

shabbird

awww remember him fondly in Columbo. Rest in Peace Robert.

X) why do I feel summer is in that picture ?

he was in 'everything' here is the link again
    imdb.com/nam…16/

thewongwing101

X) why do I feel summer is in that picture ?he was in 'everything' here … X) why do I feel summer is in that picture ?he was in 'everything' here is the link againhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001816/

My sons call me Columbo X)

thewongwing101

X) why do I feel summer is in that picture ?he was in 'everything' here … X) why do I feel summer is in that picture ?he was in 'everything' here is the link againhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001816/

lol Poor summer.

Any way
    The Bridge at Remagen one of the best 'B' movies
    The Towering Inferno awesome

summerof76

Funny you should mention green shield stamps. My mam worked in a garage … Funny you should mention green shield stamps. My mam worked in a garage and she brought loads of green shield stamps home and I would spend ages sticking them in the books. I got a new red chopper bike which I used all the time. Happy memories X)

​good to hear, sorry for delayed reply, down in Tenerife at moment

mousey

​good to hear, sorry for delayed reply, down in Tenerife at moment

Hope you are having a fabulous time

Yes thanks! It's a beautiful sunny morning!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions