R.I.P.John Horton Conway

9 Comments
I didn't think people still did R.I.P on here, didnt see any mention of Sir Stirling Moss a couple of days ago
Toon_army13/04/2020 22:15

I didn't think people still did R.I.P on here, didnt see any mention of …I didn't think people still did R.I.P on here, didnt see any mention of Sir Stirling Moss a couple of days ago

Yeah i dunno just got me that one
we were having a chat about Sir speedy
Wongy11013/04/2020 22:17

Yeah i dunno just got me that one we were having a chat about Sir speedy …Yeah i dunno just got me that one we were having a chat about Sir speedy

So many people die and people dont seem to care unless it's a few celebs in the same week.
Kirk Douglas wasn't hardly mentioned and that dude lived to be 103, I'm sure his wifes about 100. Would love to know what their eating lol
Toon_army13/04/2020 22:20

So many people die and people dont seem to care unless it's a few celebs …So many people die and people dont seem to care unless it's a few celebs in the same week.Kirk Douglas wasn't hardly mentioned and that dude lived to be 103, I'm sure his wifes about 100. Would love to know what their eating lol

hotukdeals.com/dis…905

40403961-4d2qk.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 13th Apr
Toon_army13/04/2020 22:20

So many people die and people dont seem to care unless it's a few celebs …So many people die and people dont seem to care unless it's a few celebs in the same week.Kirk Douglas wasn't hardly mentioned and that dude lived to be 103, I'm sure his wifes about 100. Would love to know what their eating lol

Stirling moss liked crumpet
RIP also to John Prine.
It was time for him to be "taking a walk".
Before yesterday I'd never heard of John Horton Conway, I had a look on wiki.
It's true what they say, every day is a school day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions