Groups
    EXPIRED

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Page-a-Day Calendar 2010

Hi

I am looking for the 2010 Ripley's Believe It or Not! Page-a-Day Calendar for an Xmas present, I've searched all over the WWW and cannot find any for 2010, anyone got any ideas where I can get one/if one has/will be published? I got the 2009 version about this time last year from amazon, but none there for 2010.

Thanks.

2 Comments

Why not contact Ripleys themselves and see if they have made any? There is one in Blackpool which I have been to and they are really helpful. I love Ripleys and have to visit wherever I see one! There books are great too which I got from Blackpool Ripleys.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, I emailed Ripleys as you suggested, they do not have a 2010 calendar, which is a shame :

Dear Ripley’s Guest,

I received a copy of your email to our Blackpool location in which you inquired about our 2010 calendar for a holiday present. I regret to report that we do not have a 2010 calendar available for purchase. I am sorry for the disappointing news. We do intend on doing a 2011 calendar so please do check back for your holiday shopping needs in the winter of 2010.

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Sincerely,

Scott Hoots
    Director, Franchise Attractions

Thanks for your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions