Groups
    EXPIRED

Ripped Off

Not too long ago I brought an item from someone here but they never sent the item, I was wondering who is the best person to contact to report this.

Thanks

12 Comments

name and shame them

did you pay via paypal? if so can you do a chargback via them?

Original Poster

Paid via Paypal, there is an open dispute which is taking forever,

It's only £15 but I work hard for my money and the person in question just repeats the same old "I sent it" line.

Banned

natversion1;1919040

Paid via Paypal, there is an open dispute which is taking forever,It's … Paid via Paypal, there is an open dispute which is taking forever,It's only £15 but I work hard for my money and the person in question just repeats the same old "I sent it" line.

have you escualted it to a claim, i would assume so as if not they close them within 20 days

exactly how long ago?

Banned

i see you have left him neg feedback, apart from that and an escualted claim through paypal there isnt alot more you can do, did you get address? maybe go round, although if posted i would say there is a great distance between you both

I think admins should do more to help when stuff like this happens.

if you dont get your item then this member should be IP banned...

sassie;1919194

i see you have left him neg feedback, apart from that and an escualted … i see you have left him neg feedback, apart from that and an escualted claim through paypal there isnt alot more you can do, did you get address? maybe go round, although if posted i would say there is a great distance between you both

it doesn't take a month to deliver something..
    The manner of the person seemed pretty strange imo. Too pushy to get it done there and then, somewhat 'market seller' style.

shame you havent received it. did you ask to get it sent recorded?

Banned

natversion1,

Did you go ahead with this transaction ? - Looks as if seller posted it to you.

hotukdeals.com/ite…608.

Is there a dispute, or have you not got around to leaving feedback yet?

aScottishBloke;1919363

natversion1,Did you go ahead with this transaction ? - Looks as if seller … natversion1,Did you go ahead with this transaction ? - Looks as if seller posted it to you.http://hotukdeals.com/item/159523/360-ps3-ps2-pc-games-for-sale/?p=1744608#post1744608.Is there a dispute, or have you not got around to leaving feedback yet?

looks like its this one
    hotukdeals.com/ite…481

as he said it was £15

Banned

SteJohh,

I'm referring to another transaction altogether, merely highlighting the importance of feedback. The link I posted looked like a completed sale, but if no feedback, then this limits the effectiveness of the feedback system here.

Also this sale by OP, no feedback also, despite buyer claiming non receipt.

hotukdeals.com/ite…794

So basically, If OP can't be bothered to complete feedback, why should he look for assistance from others ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ipad 9.7 32gb Wi-Fi only11
      2. Any advice on mobile networks.99
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?33
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?45

See more discussions