Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Posted 6th Jan
I played Rise Of The Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration yesterday on Stadia. My first time having a proper go at a Tomb Raider game. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to playing it more tonight when I get home

I wanted to ask for opinions on the best Tomb Raider game out there... anyone?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

11 Comments
They are all pretty much the same imo, graphics and movement improve with each one but that’s always happens, been playing them since the sega Saturn..
Good to hear you're enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider, I'd recommend the 2013 Tomb Raider and also Shadow of the Tomb Raider as I think they are also on Stadia.

For me it would be Tomb Raider 2, here's to hoping they remake that one
oli_1_uk06/01/2020 13:25

Good to hear you're enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider, I'd recommend the …Good to hear you're enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider, I'd recommend the 2013 Tomb Raider and also Shadow of the Tomb Raider as I think they are also on Stadia.For me it would be Tomb Raider 2, here's to hoping they remake that one

It's a game I never thought I'd get into, you know, but I'm not one to judge a book by its cover and will actually try whatever it is before I decide on my opinion of something. I don't actually own the game as I got it as a Pro member so I'll either keep my subscription going or buy the game to keep when the subscription ends depending on the price of the game at the time
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 6th Jan
The 2013 Tomb Raider through to Shadow are all part of trilogy story arc - the first two are more combat styled than the originals were, and Shadow started adding in more of the original Tomb Raiding.

On that basis, enjoy the trilogy, but apart from Anniversary and Legend (and maybe Underworld), it gets more difficult to recommend as the originals have aged significantly.
Edited by: "alg" 6th Jan
Tomb Raider 3 was probably the best overall imo, It had a bit of everything etc.. Personally I like them all, I've completed them all too.
Tomb Raider 2 - perfect balance of puzzles, parkour and guns.
Fantastic locations too.
Edited by: "adamtattonreid" 6th Jan
This is £6.75 on PSN at the moment, be silly not to give it a go at that price.
winzzz06/01/2020 19:34

This is £6.75 on PSN at the moment, be silly not to give it a go at that …This is £6.75 on PSN at the moment, be silly not to give it a go at that price.

No PlayStation here mate. Got it on Stadia for free, £6.75 is a steal
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 6th Jan
I liked Tomb Raider Legend
andrewworrall106/01/2020 19:36

No PlayStation here mate. Got it on Stadia for free, £6.75 is a steal

Even better free 🏻
Google and Stadia...

39608651-4j0eL.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions