Risk of buying a 2nd hand slimline ps3?

9 replies
Found 21st Dec 2010
Hi i have the chance of buyign a 2nd hand ps3 slim 120gb, i realy wanted new but not sure now, im worried about something going wrong with the 2nd hand one, is there a extra warrenty i can add to the 2nd hand one??

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

depends where you are buying from?

Is this from a store i.e preowned item?

Yeah.. Sony does them, £5 per month I think

Original Poster

bob100

depends where you are buying from?Is this from a store i.e preowned item?

its from a relative

Original Poster

heovang

Yeah.. Sony does them, £5 per month I think

cool, how do i sign up to this?, does it cover me for however long i pay for it?

Banned

How much are you saving by buying secondhand if your now going to pay £60 for a years warranty

strobez1977

cool, how do i sign up to this?, does it cover me for however long i pay … cool, how do i sign up to this?, does it cover me for however long i pay for it?

Sorry Sony Continuos Play has been discontinued, I wasn't aware of this

continuousplay.co.uk/

heovang

Sorry Sony Continuos Play has been discontinued, I wasn't aware of … Sorry Sony Continuos Play has been discontinued, I wasn't aware of this[url=http://continuousplay.co.uk/]http://continuousplay.co.uk/[/url]

happened a while ago

You don't need warranty, Just ring up the customer care, and they will replace with a refurb if over 1 year old.

Stocky

You don't need warranty, Just ring up the customer care, and they will … You don't need warranty, Just ring up the customer care, and they will replace with a refurb if over 1 year old.

And pay how much ? Over £120 ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1961
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247596
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…711
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769303

See more discussions