Groups
    EXPIRED

River city

Do you get this in england/wales/ireland? or is it just us that have to suffer?

Makes eldorado look like a masterpiece.

15 Comments

Is it Scottish? if so is it any better than "take the high road"? a classic (or something)

Suffer was an appropriate word to use :lol:

Original Poster

castortroy;6116019

Is it Scottish? if so is it any better than "take the high road"? a … Is it Scottish? if so is it any better than "take the high road"? a classic (or something)

Scottish yes,take the high road was shakespeare compared to this.

wow i think youre going to win!!!!! :giggle:

What time/ channel is this ......show on? If it's bbc1 or itv then i can enjoy it via sky regional.

Original Poster

castortroy;6116088

What time/ channel is this ......show on? If it's bbc1 or itv then i can … What time/ channel is this ......show on? If it's bbc1 or itv then i can enjoy it via sky regional.

bbc 1 scotland 8pm tuesday

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6116135

WOW prime time, it used to be on here years ago, in the afternoon … WOW prime time, it used to be on here years ago, in the afternoon sometime, I vaguely remember it, boats and police, amarite?

no boats or police-its glasgows answer to eastenders!

i like it :-)

jamstaruk1972;6116565

i like it :-)

You would.

I miss Roisin. :-(

barky;6116309

no boats or police-its glasgows answer to eastenders!

Well it definetly has police, it is Glasgow after all.:roll:

classic line from it scarlets says to ex husband while hes watching the football "you love celtic more than you love me" ex husband "i love rangers more than i love you" :-)

It has never recovered from going to the one hour shows. It actually used to be pretty good and crapped over that eastenders muck from a great height but like eastenders I now tend to avoid.

What I think is strange is that the guy who plays Shellsuit Bob is a Rangers fan but they have him as one of youz on it lol.

AshleyRFC;6116949

What I think is strange is that the guy who plays Shellsuit Bob is a … What I think is strange is that the guy who plays Shellsuit Bob is a Rangers fan but they have him as one of youz on it lol.

it was the same with his dad he was die hard rangers fan in real life
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???55
      2. Baby seat hiring car abroad67
      3. Dashcam question59
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming59

See more discussions