River Island Problems Adding to basket online

Is anyone else having trouble adding to basket. When I press on the item I want to buy it says choose size but there is nothing there to choose from. Help! ....Please

7 Comments

If there are no sizes to choose from it is out of stock, check other items and you'll see sizes available.

it means they have sold out
would recommend going in store as you'll be able to find a lot more than online - i did this morning :-D

Original Poster

Thanks..
I knew it was too good to be true to get those bargain prices. :x

Original Poster

cheerleader;7483233

it means they have sold outwould recommend going in store as you'll be … it means they have sold outwould recommend going in store as you'll be able to find a lot more than online - i did this morning :-D

I hope you got some nice stuff...I was after a black sequin waistcoat...only £5 now

Original Poster

I have just tried to put other items in my basket and it still wont let me ....it says everythings Undefined :x

ts9658;7483277

I hope you got some nice stuff...I was after a black sequin … I hope you got some nice stuff...I was after a black sequin waistcoat...only £5 now

i did :thumbsup: in my nearest store (westwood cross thanet) they had loads of stuff so you may have better luck going to your local :thumbsup: hope you manage to get the waistcoat

Original Poster

cheerleader;7486342

i did :thumbsup: in my nearest store (westwood cross thanet) they had … i did :thumbsup: in my nearest store (westwood cross thanet) they had loads of stuff so you may have better luck going to your local :thumbsup: hope you manage to get the waistcoat

Hi, Thanks, yes I hope I do.....will go tomorrow and have a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767418
    2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions