Groups

Road signs men at work

Laughs at "men at work signs. Women work everyday, and don't need a sign.. but men need to let everyone know what they are doing.

12 Comments

You've never met my wife have you

men work hard

Ohmigodyou'resososososososofunny!

Original Poster

celticjoe

men work hard

Apparently so

Banned

DragonChris

Ohmigodyou'resososososososofunny!

dragon its not wee celticmojoes fault hes daft!

Probably because it means something big is going on - nobody cares the washing up's being done, or the ironing, because that always gets done. Men at work = Woah, some seriously good results to be expected

Original Poster

mikeleeds

Probably because it means something big is going on - nobody cares the … Probably because it means something big is going on - nobody cares the washing up's being done, or the ironing, because that always gets done. Men at work = Woah, some seriously good results to be expected

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat sing it for us.

I can't, not until the restraining order ends nxt week.

Banned

If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, then you've made her chain too long

Original Poster

KillFelix

If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, then you've … If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, then you've made her chain too long

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions