Roaming counties

Posted 23rd Apr
What phone provider offers the most countries for roaming abroad?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Think it's Vodafone
Three is pretty good too. Lots of countries outside of the EU included in their Go Roam destinations : three.co.uk/Sup…ons
Ee plans cover most I think, including USA.
3 were useless for my kids abroad which is why I changed their sims
From my experience EE only covers data roaming outside of EU with either the old Max plan or the new Smart plan if you use the extra roaming swappable benefit
Vodafone Global roaming plus has the most destinations included. Three roaming is only 3G in most places. Vodafone is much better in my experience. Sadly Turkey is being removed from the free roaming destinations in May But will be in the Global roaming plus.
Tesco cover most of europe in the included minutes. They use o2. Ive been with them for about 15 years.
cornishscouse23/04/2020 18:39

Tesco cover most of europe in the included minutes. They use o2. Ive been …Tesco cover most of europe in the included minutes. They use o2. Ive been with them for about 15 years.

HOw much u pay? Data?
Jose_Mu23/04/2020 18:40

HOw much u pay? Data?

Im now on sim only as i purchased a samsung phone.
I get 8gb, 5000 mins, unlimited ( which i think us 5000 under fair use policy) texts for £12 p/m. I think its still around the same. Have a look on the tesco mobile phone website for latest offfers.
cornishscouse23/04/2020 18:47

Im now on sim only as i purchased a samsung phone.I get 8gb, 5000 mins, …Im now on sim only as i purchased a samsung phone.I get 8gb, 5000 mins, unlimited ( which i think us 5000 under fair use policy) texts for £12 p/m. I think its still around the same. Have a look on the tesco mobile phone website for latest offfers.

II pay the same but get 12gb data and unlimited mins and texts with three
Yeah, i was on 3 until i moved to cornwall 15 years ago. The signal was rubbish. One of my sons lives in Bristol and has the same problem with 3. I suppose it depends were you live. I dont know what the signal is like here now, it might be fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions