Rob Green or David James next game?

168 replies
Found 12th Jun 2010
Who should be in goal next game?

If it was up to me Rob Green Would never play for England again.

163 Comments

it could of been 2-1 if it wasnt for rob green

a sack of spuds would probs do a better job

rob green of course

Stick with Green - but that shot he stopped would have been a another crap one if it went in so he gets no plaudits for it! A keeper should not get beaten at his near post

ROB GREEEEN
so england do not win!!

Do you even know who David James is?? He has made some awful mistakes in his time
It happens, every keepers done it, give him another chance I say...

Aye but your only saying that cos his surname is Green.

jcampwala;8824021

Do you even know who David James is?? He has made some awful mistakes in … Do you even know who David James is?? He has made some awful mistakes in his timeIt happens, every keepers done it, give him another chance I say...

I agree James has made some mistakes especially when at liverpool

Banned

Football fans are so retarded. Tiny, weeny little brains.

I laughed so hard pee came out !

mannyj;8823982

CORRECTION.. It would have been 1-0 if it wasn't for Green :x

welshsoldier;8824017

ROB GREEEENso england do not win!!

LOL :-D Wales ever been to a world cup

Rob Green let us down, but he also saved a fantastic chance.

I would say James for next though.

Original Poster

jcampwala;8824021

Do you even know who David James is?? He has made some awful mistakes in … Do you even know who David James is?? He has made some awful mistakes in his timeIt happens, every keepers done it, give him another chance I say...

Would James have let that in? My Granny is 79 and even she would av went down and smothered that confidently.

makershaker;8824048

Would James have let that in? My Granny is 79 and even she would av went … Would James have let that in? My Granny is 79 and even she would av went down and smothered that confidently.

Every player makes mistakes When keepers make a mistake its terminal

Joe Hart.

makershaker;8824048

Would James have let that in? My Granny is 79 and even she would av went … Would James have let that in? My Granny is 79 and even she would av went down and smothered that confidently.

Well, that's probably true! She wouldn't have got back up, but I wouldn't have cared as long as she stopped it! England have always had a problem with goalkeepers for years

Original Poster

Joe Hart has been the outstanding keeper in the premiership this season

Green should never play for England again. They where all garbage & didn't deserve to wear the shirt. An average league 1 team would've played better football !!

Darryl2312;8824035

I laughed so hard pee came out !

i'm still laughing yet was gonna crack open the champagne but will wait for the exit party :thumbsup:

mannyj;8823982

He flapped a hand at it and lucky enough it caught the post and went the right way.....the least he could have done....

NeilGY;8824102

Green should never play for England again. They where all garbage & … Green should never play for England again. They where all garbage & didn't deserve to wear the shirt. An average league 1 team would've played better football !!

Ok they should have won no question about it BUT USA aint no bunch of basketballers who picked up footballs yesterday. Alot of them play in top diversion sides. They took spains unbeaten run. Get behind the team if (ok when they get knocked out) we start the inquisition

mod

Joe Hart

Green - By snubbing him the next game he may not get his confidence back. Although, that save he done was not the best save either, he cocked that up as well, as he should have put it out for a corner. Never mind off the post.

Think the worst thing for that game was the first two Subs, as that then left one sub left to change the game

Banned

I think it's unlikely Capello would lump for Hart after the tournament has started, but he is a quality keeper.

But I think he will go for James in the next game.

Good to see all the scots watching England & getting into the spirit of the world cup.....you never know, they could actually watch there own team at a world cup in the future.............................

Then again!!

Banned

anthonyt;8824159

Green - By snubbing him the next game he may not get his confidence back.

Unless you're a West Ham fan, I fail to see why I should be bothered:?

NeilGY;8824176

Good to see all the scots watching England & getting into the spirit of … Good to see all the scots watching England & getting into the spirit of the world cup.....you never know, they could actually watch there own team at a world cup in the future.............................Then again!!

LOL :-D Maybe one day

not to soon tho

Green again, James has made loads of mistakes in the past, I dont think Green making one should rule him out.

Banned

You-Ess-A!

Has England won the world cup yet?

No??!!

I thought they only had to turn up tonight to win it?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8824181

Unless you're a West Ham fan, I fail to see why I should be bothered:?

I was thinking the same when they said it.

It was.... (a) "Do I think it's important to win the game"

or

(b) "Is it bad to hurt the goalies feelings afterf he just cost us the game."

Hmmm. Tough choice!

Original Poster

NeilGY;8824176

Good to see all the scots watching England & getting into the spirit of … Good to see all the scots watching England & getting into the spirit of the world cup.....you never know, they could actually watch there own team at a world cup in the future.............................Then again!!

Hey, weve been at a few where you aint.

After tonight England are going nowhere though.

Banned

dimebars;8824241

Has England won the world cup yet?

Yes. In 1966

Have Scotland won the world Cup yet?

Banned

makershaker;8824247

Hey, weve been at a few where you aint.After tonight England are going … Hey, weve been at a few where you aint.After tonight England are going nowhere though.

We drew with the other team expected to qualify from the group. It's really not as big a deal as some people are making it out.

guv;8824250

Yes. In 1966Have Scotland won the world Cup yet?

I'm gonna say that this should count.

]http//ne…stm

Banned

AshleyRFC;8824270

I'm gonna say that this should count. … I'm gonna say that this should count. ]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4073353.stm

LOL.

mannyj;8823982

u mean 1-1 1st game wouldnt of counted

Banned

garbage456;8824279

green. james' hair will get in the way, he is having a mid life crisis … green. james' hair will get in the way, he is having a mid life crisis just like david seaman did with his pony tail

This is about who should play in goal for England, not who is most likely to buy a Porsche.

thegroutch;8823990

Joe Hart is better than either of them

couldn't agree more

Banned

guv;8824250

Yes. In 1966Have Scotland won the world Cup yet?

Nothing like living on past glories

I was talking 2010, not a galaxy far,far away
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas46
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?22
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions