Groups

Rob Greens Mistake - The Alternative

Just seen this video on youtube...if only, this save could have earn't me £60

youtube.com/wat…Lz4

9 Comments

Awesome video, nearly brought a tear to my eye.

How did he edit the video like that?... wait, did I say edit? I mean.. how did he keep the video the same :thumbsup:

How was that done? Anyone have an idea? Very good though

Original Poster

Thats what im trying to work out, it is very good how it was done. Its funny you can still see the net rippling at the back

jonny619447;8878072

Adobe Aftereffects, probably. It's like Photoshop, except for video, and you can do some amazing things with it if you've got the skillz.

khy86;8878082

Thats what im trying to work out, it is very good how it was done. Its … Thats what im trying to work out, it is very good how it was done. Its funny you can still see the net rippling at the back

The advertising boards stay the same, and like you said the net still ripples. so it is still the same clip all the way through. They must have just removed robert green and replaced him from another clip. does anyone know if in another game he has nearly done the same thing? all i can think of

jonny619447;8878072

Well the commentating was from the save he did later on in the game, but the video, I don't know.

It's also funny to see Dempsey celebrating in the corner after he has shot it.

Cant you guys see the ball changing ?

haha thats pretty neat

_Darren_;8878256

Cant you guys see the ball changing ?

you can but overall its pretty cool bit of editing and adding the correct commentary in etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277961
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions