Groups

Robbie Fowler Spits His Dummy Out

Queensland fury 'marquee signing' Robbie Fowler faces the axe after refusing to play because he was a substitute.

Fowler refused to play in Saturday's A-League match at Dairy Farmers Stadium after being told he would start on the bench for the first time this season.

11 Comments

wouldnt believe anything from the Fox company

Banned

the a league is complete drivel

Fair play to the lad it's not like he needs the cash it's like a holliday for him over there

Banned

(((ROBBO)));7632412

Fair play to the lad it's not like he needs the cash it's like a holliday … Fair play to the lad it's not like he needs the cash it's like a holliday for him over there

holiday in hell.......queensland:-D

its forty degrees in sydney nevermind the tropics

Banned

casparwhite;7632513

holiday in hell.......queensland:-Dits forty degrees in sydney nevermind … holiday in hell.......queensland:-Dits forty degrees in sydney nevermind the tropics

Jeez! Why are they playing in the summer?

casparwhite;7632513

holiday in hell.......queensland:-Dits forty degrees in sydney nevermind … holiday in hell.......queensland:-Dits forty degrees in sydney nevermind the tropics

I envey the lad can't wait to move back home

guv;7632555

we play soccer at home now due to rugby league off season most of grounds used by the soccer lot are league grounds

i think the best part of this story has been overlooked the "dairy farmers stadium" even beats the home depot stadium surely

Banned

guv;7632555

otherwise they cant play coz of the rugby......football is still quite small tho its grown since A league started
    (((ROBBO)));7632661

I envey the lad can't wait to move back home

me too
    stainy127;7632682

i think the best part of this story has been overlooked the "dairy … i think the best part of this story has been overlooked the "dairy farmers stadium" even beats the home depot stadium surely

no different to the walkers , jjb, emirates etc

stainy127;7632682

i think the best part of this story has been overlooked the "dairy … i think the best part of this story has been overlooked the "dairy farmers stadium" even beats the home depot stadium surely

this will get you even more it's the home ground nql cow boys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions