I love my wife.

Nauseous :-p

22 Comments

Jealous much?

Original Poster Banned

boothy

Jealous much?

Nope.

Are you upset that your internet gf has a new baby?

I can't believe Robbie Williams still hasn't come out. Mark my words, gayer than the March hare.

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks

I can't believe Robbie Williams still hasn't come out. Mark my words, … I can't believe Robbie Williams still hasn't come out. Mark my words, gayer than the March hare.

I know.

I feel sorry for him.

DLM

Nope.Are you upset that your internet gf has a new baby?

que??

ChipSticks

I can't believe Robbie Williams still hasn't come out. Mark my words, … I can't believe Robbie Williams still hasn't come out. Mark my words, gayer than the March hare.

Gayer than a March hare? oO

Banned

ChipSticks

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A very good friend of mine who is gay (no homo) has said that Robbie "has hit on his brother several times" I did ask if he was kidding, but he was serious as were the intentions of a very gay Robbie Williams. Funny thing - he said the same thing about George Michael....... and whilst the suspicious were whispered, he was adamant George was a very very gay man!

Original Poster Banned

I have offered to have my gay friend's babies.

He doesn't have to marry me

guv

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A very good friend of mine who is gay (like … This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A very good friend of mine who is gay (like me) has said that Robbie "has hit on his brother several times" I did ask if he was kidding, but he was serious as were the intentions of a very gay Robbie Williams. Funny thing - he said the same thing about George Michael....... and whilst the suspicious were whispered, he was adamant George was a very very gay man!p.s. I love a bit of gay

wow Guv I didnt realise you were a homo (no homo)

Edited by: "numptyj" 11th Oct 2010

Banned

numptyj

wow Guv I didnt realise you were a homo (no homo)wow Guv I didnt realise … wow Guv I didnt realise you were a homo (no homo)wow Guv I didnt realise you

2 stabs at the edits and still couldn't get it right!

Wuz u all excited? (No homo)

guv

2 stabs at the edits and still couldn't get it right!Wuz u all excited? … 2 stabs at the edits and still couldn't get it right!Wuz u all excited? (No homo)

I only edited it once, you know what this site is like on IE6 absolutely horrific so it landed me with some edit fail

lotta gay love ITT!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

lotta gay love ITT!

I love gay men

DLM

I love gay men

Have you met them all?

My gay hairdressers reckons he bedded Robbie in the early Take That days but who knows!!!

DLM

I love gay men

and chickens!!

nikkib123

My gay hairdressers reckons he bedded Robbie in the early Take That days … My gay hairdressers reckons he bedded Robbie in the early Take That days but who knows!!!

how many of them?!

Banned

magicbeans

and chickens!!

She prefers hens, but doesn't mind cocks.

ChipSticks1 person likes this

LOL I really wouldn't be surprised. Can't stand him. Loved Take That especially when he left and can't get over that they even considered him joining (even after he spurned their first offer of rejoining few years back) never mind actually going ahead and doing it. BIG mistake!!

lol @ guv!!!

kaks i agree...why the hell is he back. hes pathetic!

magicbeans

how many of them?!

Just one, that was a typo, it wasn't an orgy (as far as I know!)

prob was nikki!!

with mark owen getting hot and heavy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions