Robert Dyas

Posted 27th Oct
If I see another deal for them...

Instead of a single 15% off @ Robert Dyas, just been swamped by people posting products from their site with 15% taken off. I didn't think the site allowed this.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
I hadn't seen any deals cause of my settings so glad you posted this, debating ordering more from them as their warehouse tends to store things poorly, lead to 3 separate deliveries with 30-60% of damaged products on arrival, took weeks to deal with
I swear the site must get a higher cut from them than other retailers as all I ever see Is deals from them.

Hate to be that guy. But hukd isn’t what it used to be.
Simba9228/10/2019 07:11

I swear the site must get a higher cut from them than other retailers as …I swear the site must get a higher cut from them than other retailers as all I ever see Is deals from them. Hate to be that guy. But hukd isn’t what it used to be.

Not just that there's hardly any stores. I wanted panini maker
Felicitous28/10/2019 00:45

I hadn't seen any deals cause of my settings so glad you posted this, …I hadn't seen any deals cause of my settings so glad you posted this, debating ordering more from them as their warehouse tends to store things poorly, lead to 3 separate deliveries with 30-60% of damaged products on arrival, took weeks to deal with

That’s why they are cheap
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants