Robert Green training goes well

Found 16th Jun 2010
Robert Green has trained today and in 3 hours he had over 250 shots fired at him and did not concede a single goal. Tomorrow both him and Emile Heskey will train with the rest of the squad.

16 Comments

Don't remember Rooney having a shot on target like Heskey did, at least he had one.

Blame the ball.

i just had a cuppa soup for lunch what did everyone else have??

shedboy66;8850427

i just had a cuppa soup for lunch what did everyone else have??

Naughty! :whistling:

250 shots fired at him and he still survived? Damn those new England bulletproof shirts.

DarkKnight;8850462

250 shots fired at him and he still survived? Damn those new England … 250 shots fired at him and he still survived? Damn those new England bulletproof shirts.

was gonna post something similar but thought i better not

in all seriousness who comes up with this nonsense who cares how many shots he saves in training its a totally different ball game when in a REAL match

Original Poster

shedboy66;8850475

was gonna post something similar but thought i better notin all … was gonna post something similar but thought i better notin all seriousness who comes up with this nonsense who cares how many shots he saves in training its a totally different ball game when in a REAL match

Oh dear oh dear heskey taking the shots none scored - think about it :whistling:

Banned

shedboy66;8850475

was gonna post something similar but thought i better notin all … was gonna post something similar but thought i better notin all seriousness who comes up with this nonsense who cares how many shots he saves in training its a totally different ball game when in a REAL match

:?

shedboy66;8850475

Please tell me that when you said "In all seriousness" you actually meant, "Not being serious at all"

If you didnt, you are an idiot.

Banned

shedboy66;8850475

mr.potato_head;8850502

Please tell me that when you said "In all seriousness" you actually … Please tell me that when you said "In all seriousness" you actually meant, "Not being serious at all"If you didnt, you are an idiot.

OMG.

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8850502

Please tell me that when you said "In all seriousness" you actually … Please tell me that when you said "In all seriousness" you actually meant, "Not being serious at all"If you didnt, you are an idiot.

lmao :thumbsup:

mr.potato_head;8850502

i got a bite hook line and ............................................hahahahaha

so easy to get you engerlund fans these days

if you look at my first post regarding my dinner you might have noticed i thought it was a poor joke hence going off topic

Original Poster

shedboy66;8850524

i got a bite hook line and … i got a bite hook line and ............................................hahahahahaso easy to get you engerlund fans these days

Glad you are enjoying your fishing, not got any football to watch :thumbsup:

Humphman;8850540

Glad you are enjoying your fishing, not got any football to watch … Glad you are enjoying your fishing, not got any football to watch :thumbsup:

na waiting for more comedy in Englands match :thumbsup:

Banned

shedboy66;8850524

i got a bite hook line and … i got a bite hook line and ............................................hahahahahaso easy to get you engerlund fans these daysif you look at my first post regarding my dinner you might have noticed i thought it was a poor joke hence going off topic

You thought it was a non-story that's why you put the dinner comment, you then backed this up with the stoooopidest comment this week.

master_chief;8850569

You thought it was a non-story that's why you put the dinner comment, you … You thought it was a non-story that's why you put the dinner comment, you then backed this up with the stoooopidest comment this week.

stooopidest comment of the week was when the commentator said after England scored again the USA this could be fun

and fun it was hahahaha

watch out for the hook dangling......................................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771825
    2. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!55
    3. Fake news22
    4. I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?1331

See more discussions