Robert Kubica seriously hurt in Rally crash

12 replies
Found 6th Feb 2011
Just letting formula one fans know about Robert Kubica and his horrible crash this morning leaving him with multiple fractures to leg and right arm and hand. link to full report below, get well soon Robert.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Really bad news just before the start of the season, I was looking forward to see how he was going to get on with the new Renault as he's quite often done well in upsetting the grid order.

John

Old news. Get your ass on twitter...

Original Poster

Johnmcl7

Really bad news just before the start of the season, I was looking … Really bad news just before the start of the season, I was looking forward to see how he was going to get on with the new Renault as he's quite often done well in upsetting the grid order.John

And the renault was looking pretty quick in the first test too, it is a real shame.

Original Poster

emhaslam

Old news. Get your ass on twitter...

Twitter doesn't interest me at all :-) , just wanted to let people know.

I really like Kubica and hope hes ok. Hes got a top hand surgeon working on him and has the best drs/physios etc. Hopefully he wont miss too much and get in that Renault and show ppl what he can do!

****, thats not good, he was looking good for this season.

Was a serious injury - especially with his previous. Amputation (of his hand by the sounds of it) was considered.

Twitter... Kubica update : surgery set to finish at 8 pm CET. No amputation of hand but too soon to judge on functionality.

Not good news, but it's a risk you take in motor racing.

Sloth/Mod

Teams don't usually let their Drivers do such things. Bet Renault are none to happy.

probably be Senna in the race seat then for this season...or at least the beginning depending if Kubica can even return. HRT to what looks like could be a competitive Renault team (little too early to say just yet) in one year...not too bad lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions