January 28, 2009
Robinho questioned by police over rape allegation

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster

Chris Smyth

Robinho, the Manchester City footballer, was questioned by police in relation to allegations that an 18-year-old woman was raped in a nightclub.

The 25-year-old Brazilian forward, who is Britain’s most expensive player, was quizzed after a university student told police she had been attacked in the VIP area of the Space club in Leeds in the early hours of January 14.

Chris Nathaniel, Robinho’s spokesman, confirmed that the footballer met the police yesterday “as pre-arranged as part of a criminal investigation”.

Mr Nathaniel told The Sun: “He strenuously denies any allegation of wrong-doing or criminality and is happy to co-operate with the police if required further.”

Sloth/Mod

It would be. Bit naughty of Five Live to name him as so many times it isn't true but mud sticks.Time will tell but a silly boy to get himself in that situation.

Banned

Rape?
Nah, more like muff DIVING!

If true then i guess he really was "ROBIN'aHO"

Original Poster

bargain surfer;4207788

If true then i guess he really was "ROBIN'aHO"

harsh but true

Pluun;4207686

Rape?Nah, more like muff DIVING!

do you know what muff diving is?

Banned

yes, would you like a course on it?

But please note, in his respect the emphasis is on DIVING!

I'd heard he was actually arrested for impersonating a 30+ million pound footballer.

robtallica;4208637

I'd heard he was actually arrested for impersonating a 30+ million pound … I'd heard he was actually arrested for impersonating a 30+ million pound footballer.

Smart alec...

Banned

Hm, Robin Ho......is he Chinese?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person11
    2. MacBook33
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    4. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58

See more discussions