Robinho Move in Jeopardy - City not Big Enough

11 replies
Found 27th Jan 2010
Robinho's proposed move to Santos could yet be scuppered after one of the youngsters involved in the deal admitted he did not want to join Manchester City.

Santos confirmed that the transfer was 98 per cent done on Tuesday, with City agreeing to have first option on promising Santos duo Neymar and Paulo Henrique.

However Henrique, who was linked with Chelsea in December, has now admitted that he has no interest in joining City.

"I don't want to play for Manchester City," he said.

"I'd prefer to play for a big club in Europe such as Milan, Real Madrid or Barcelona'

OUCH!

Mr Cook you have alot of work to do it seems.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Is insomniac suspended atm.

I haven't seen a 'Official Man Utd v Man City' thread.

greg_68;7671229

Is insomniac suspended atm.I haven't seen a 'Official Man Utd v Man City' … Is insomniac suspended atm.I haven't seen a 'Official Man Utd v Man City' thread.

Good!:-D

Is he taller than Peter Crouch ?

Tell you what irks me as a United fan, the fact that you get these players like Robinho and Ronaldo wanting to play for big clubs...and yet when there is a player wanting to be signed whose heart lies in the badge on the chest, they let go.....Tevez! It's crazy...passion vs greed. Sign up the passionate players.

cicobuff;7672526

Tell you what irks me as a United fan, the fact that you get these … Tell you what irks me as a United fan, the fact that you get these players like Robinho and Ronaldo wanting to play for big clubs...and yet when there is a player wanting to be signed whose heart lies in the badge on the chest, they let go.....Tevez! It's crazy...passion vs greed. Sign up the passionate players.

i think you'll find tevez was the greedy one ;-)

greg_68;7671229

Is insomniac suspended atm.I haven't seen a 'Official Man Utd v Man City' … Is insomniac suspended atm.I haven't seen a 'Official Man Utd v Man City' thread.

Title: Suspended
Last Activity: 2010-01-25 20:22:28
Yes and whats the betting the die hard fan of the worlds biggest club will be sitting in his armchair tonight :roll:

dontasciime;7671292

Is he taller than Peter Crouch ?

LOL

How much has he cost City

£30 million to buy
approx £0.5 million a month in wages etc (18 months say £9 million.)

Doubt whether they will see him or any money again.

He has a lot of answering to do IMO, yes they are a rich club but £40 million is just taking the .....

greg_68;7672610

How much has he cost City£30 million to buy approx £0.5 million a month i … How much has he cost City£30 million to buy approx £0.5 million a month in wages etc (18 months say £9 million.)Doubt whether they will see him or any money again.He has a lot of answering to do IMO, yes they are a rich club but £40 million is just taking the .....

Yep money well wasted. But maybe it was an exercise to show there pulling power.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    3. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322
    4. MacBook88

See more discussions