Roblox

Posted 5th Jun 2020
Good morning everyone,

I wanted to buy some roblox for my kids, their birthday is coming up. I can't find any for decent price. Where can I get 2000 roblox for £20.00.

I don't really know how it works but kids really want it and I can't say no. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
i dont think you can get that exact amount/cost can you?
in the game option u buy them last column
I don’t know the game, but I use cdkeys.com for pc/Xbox stuff I found them cheaper on the whole. Maybe look there...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 5th Jun
buying them in game is slightly more expensive thany buying them from the website

roblox.com/upg…nav
Edited by: "HotUKDealsHobo" 5th Jun
You mean Robux. roblox.com/gif…=uk

Cheapest way is to buy premium, it lasts for a month and you get all the robux in one go, you can cancel the subscription as soon as you pay for it in settings | billing. If you set your location to Mexico you seem to get the best rate, 2200 robux for £14 (with paypals rates) atm but it's been cheaper.

The above method is not something you can wrap up as a birthday gift though so maybe instore at some of those places in the website I linked too.
Zek05/06/2020 22:44

You mean Robux. https://www.roblox.com/giftcards-us?location=ukCheapest …You mean Robux. https://www.roblox.com/giftcards-us?location=ukCheapest way is to buy premium, it lasts for a month and you get all the robux in one go, you can cancel the subscription as soon as you pay for it in settings | billing. If you set your location to Mexico you seem to get the best rate, 2200 robux for £14 (with paypals rates) atm but it's been cheaper. The above method is not something you can wrap up as a birthday gift though so maybe instore at some of those places in the website I linked too.

How do I do this, do I change location and then signup to premium and buy 2200 robux and cancel straightaway. Is this a monthly charge and do I need to give them my card details
19DembaBa1907/06/2020 20:17

How do I do this, do I change location and then signup to premium and buy …How do I do this, do I change location and then signup to premium and buy 2200 robux and cancel straightaway. Is this a monthly charge and do I need to give them my card details

The 2200 robux are part of premium, so you just pay for that (it will show as MX$365) and cancel straightaway. Yes it's a monthly recurring charge. No you don't need to give card details, you can use paypal. Also your paypal details don't get stored on the account so they can't buy any more robux with your details. However it will automatically take more money next month if you don't cancel the subscription.

Also you may have to do it on PC/Mac on the website, it might work with a phone going to the website too. It might not work using the android roblox app since it seems to detect your location better.
Edited by: "Zek" 8th Jun
Zek08/06/2020 02:34

The 2200 robux are part of premium, so you just pay for that (it will show …The 2200 robux are part of premium, so you just pay for that (it will show as MX$365) and cancel straightaway. Yes it's a monthly recurring charge. No you don't need to give card details, you can use paypal. Also your paypal details don't get stored on the account so they can't buy any more robux with your details. However it will automatically take more money next month if you don't cancel the subscription.Also you may have to do it on PC/Mac on the website, it might work with a phone going to the website too. It might not work using the android roblox app since it seems to detect your location better.

Thank you so much. I tried this and got 2200 robux for MX$365 that's £14.07 charged from PayPal but I had to change my location, so now I've got the 2200 robux do I change back to UK location or i can leave it in Mexico.

Also I'm still not sure if on my PayPal it's showing $365 how much I would get charged. On the roblox account it shows expiry date as 07/10/20 is that when the points expire and yes I have cancelled the premium. I didn't get any confirmation from roblox regarding the order or the cancellation of subscription.

Thanks for all your help looks like I have saved £7.00 from this deal. My kids are so happy now
You can leave it as Mexico doesn't seem to make any difference.

Paypal shows it as MX$365 but converts it from £, so you get charged in £ and roblox gets the MX$

The points (robux) last forever until they are spent, they don't expire after a month, although I expect they may be spent by the end of the month

They don't seem to send emails except when you are near the end of your subscription and you have cancelled, then they try and get you to sign up again.
Zek08/06/2020 09:51

You can leave it as Mexico doesn't seem to make any difference. Paypal …You can leave it as Mexico doesn't seem to make any difference. Paypal shows it as MX$365 but converts it from £, so you get charged in £ and roblox gets the MX$The points (robux) last forever until they are spent, they don't expire after a month, although I expect they may be spent by the end of the month They don't seem to send emails except when you are near the end of your subscription and you have cancelled, then they try and get you to sign up again.

Yes your right the robux has already been spent. Kids finished it in 1 hours time, also if I don't want to signup again can they force me
19DembaBa1910/06/2020 09:32

Yes your right the robux has already been spent. Kids finished it in 1 …Yes your right the robux has already been spent. Kids finished it in 1 hours time, also if I don't want to signup again can they force me

No they can't. your paypal info isn't saved to the account. They can only force you by nagging you!
You can earn robux two other ways, make a game and charge people for gamepasses/in game items or trading items for profit, both not really easy to do! Oh you can also make a sell T-shirts and stuff, probably bit easier but a lot of competition.
Edited by: "Zek" 10th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text