Roblox robux

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Is there any way to get robux cheap? Kids love the game and keep asking for robux.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
The only way to get it is off the website or by giftcard
Can't get it cheap, but if you can help them when they want to spend it, you can make it go further.
Some avatar items are cheap when they are released, but later on get hiked up in value. They also do complete avatars for say 250 robux, but the individual parts (arms,torso, hat etc) all add up to be much more expensive.

There are resellers on that site that make apple blush, search for Roblox made items.
I buy my daughter robux by doing the Google opinion surveys. You can also now pay £5 per month for 450 robux per month which is an extra 50 robux compared to normal price
MonkeyMan9012/12/2019 21:22

I buy my daughter robux by doing the Google opinion surveys. You can also …I buy my daughter robux by doing the Google opinion surveys. You can also now pay £5 per month for 450 robux per month which is an extra 50 robux compared to normal price

I have over £30 in rewards from google options - how can I give my kids robux from my rewards? Thanks
mr_spatel13/12/2019 09:55

I have over £30 in rewards from google options - how can I give my kids …I have over £30 in rewards from google options - how can I give my kids robux from my rewards? Thanks

Just log on to the roblox app and buy the robux it will give you the option to pay with google credit
ah cool, so even if kids have own google accounts - i can login with mine and give them robux
mr_spatel13/12/2019 09:58

ah cool, so even if kids have own google accounts - i can login with mine …ah cool, so even if kids have own google accounts - i can login with mine and give them robux

I can confirm that does work, I do it all the time. Roblox isn't linked to a play store account.
Misly12/12/2019 18:39

The only way to get it is off the website or by giftcard

Hmmm, perhaps I could find a google play gift card on offer like the PSN cards.
J4GG414/12/2019 13:48

Hmmm, perhaps I could find a google play gift card on offer like the PSN …Hmmm, perhaps I could find a google play gift card on offer like the PSN cards.

Theres ones on cdkeys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions