Robocop - Blu Ray - £3.59 + Delivery

9 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2010
This is for sale on the market place at amazon this is why i didnt list it on the deals page but i thought it was a good price so i thought somone might wana bag a copy cheap

9 Comments

ViperKeith;7727735

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000WBZZBG/ref=sr_1_olp_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1265114535&sr=8-3-spell

Dispatched from Singapore

You sure it's Region B and/or a genuine copy, and not a BDRIP on DVD?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;7727763

i dosn't say import which they usually put and they cant sell copys so u could report to amazon and get you money back they have 97% rating so proberley legit i would order but i have it

checking there feedback they seem really good lots of pos

Banned

midlandscomics;7727763

ViperKeith;7727781

i dosn't say import which they usually put and they cant sell copys so u … i dosn't say import which they usually put and they cant sell copys so u could report to amazon and get you money back they have 97% rating so proberley legit i would order but i have itchecking there feedback they seem really good lots of pos

could be iffy, could be ok...amazon will cover either way I think

@MC...you still havent added me! :x

Original Poster

ODB_69;7727817

could be iffy, could be ok...amazon will cover either way I … could be iffy, could be ok...amazon will cover either way I [email protected] still havent added me! :x

thats what i was thinking amazon will jsut refund u in full if it dosnt turn up or is a copy

Original Poster

hope somone takes a punt and if they do get it let me know :thumbsup:

Dispatched from Singapore

Original Poster

i think there based there but they sell english items i contacted the seller

Original Poster

just wanted to let people know my mate ordered this from work turned up today new and sealed in a airmail padded envelope region b £3.59 bargain:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769327
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2862
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2855
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606

See more discussions