you drunk sean? :lol:

Nope just finished work lol

Original Poster Banned

Waiting on a reply from you here ;-)

hotukdeals.com/for…=12

loool

dontdothatagain;3773144

Thats why you're here then TD :whistling:

You stalking me Rugrat???? Where is Aunty Lou:?

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;3773127

Is this a new (man) luv thread:-D

Do you want it to be?!!!! ;-) loool

Train Driver;3773127

Is this a new (man) luv thread:-D

Hope not... despite various rumours....

dontdothatagain;3773144

Thats why you're here then TD :whistling:

Cheers man :-D

salder21;3773166

Nope just finished work lol

Seen your girl lately?

salder21;3773176

Waiting on a reply from you here … Waiting on a reply from you here ;-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3765237&postcount=12loool

X-Files is great - how far are you exactly?

Season 2 thru 5/6 are fantastic

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773219

Seen your girl lately?

Took me a while to realise who you meant there lol, If its who Im thinking...... NOPE!! :-( :-(

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773246

X-Files is great - how far are you exactly?Season 2 thru 5/6 are fantastic

Next episode I will be watching tonight is 'Shapes'

Last one I watched was 'Miracle Man'

robtallica;3773219

Cheers man :-D

:thumbsup:

salder21;3773266

Took me a while to realise who you meant there lol, If its who Im … Took me a while to realise who you meant there lol, If its who Im thinking...... NOPE!! :-( :-(

Awww sorry man - she must be busy, maybe the thread she was hosting became too much - or got too much unwanted attention...
salder21;3773272

Next episode I will be watching tonight is 'Shapes'Last one I watched was … Next episode I will be watching tonight is 'Shapes'Last one I watched was 'Miracle Man'

I've seen Season 1 about 5 times last couple of years so I'm an expert on it almost.

Shapes in no major shake of an episode, nor is miracle man. tbh Season 1's got it's fair share of clunkers- if you think it's good now you'll be blown away by whats to come.

You got the complete box set?

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773330

Awww sorry man - she must be busy, maybe the thread she was hosting … Awww sorry man - she must be busy, maybe the thread she was hosting became too much - or got too much unwanted attention...

from me? :-( looool

robtallica;3773330

You got the complete box set?

sorta....my pal does, im borrowing them

Never really seen any before

Original Poster Banned

How does it feel to have a thread titled after you? lol

Not seen you about on here much lately :?

robtallica;3773219

Seen your girl lately?

salder21;3773266

Took me a while to realise who you meant there lol, If its who Im … Took me a while to realise who you meant there lol, If its who Im thinking...... NOPE!! :-( :-(

Ooo ooo is this new leeeerve seany??

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;3773400

Ooo ooo is this new leeeerve seany??

I wish hun - he's jokin! x

salder21;3773360

from me? :-( loooolsorta....my pal does, im borrowing themNever really … from me? :-( loooolsorta....my pal does, im borrowing themNever really seen any before

Good man - you'll be hooked if you aren't already - you'll notice the budget and production values just grow and grow soon. Get's a bit classier last 4-5 eps. Season 2 is one of the best too. Prob 3/4 was my fave run of eps - classics every ep almost.

salder21;3773378

How does it feel to have a thread titled after you? lolNot seen you … How does it feel to have a thread titled after you? lolNot seen you about on here much lately :?

Yep - weird.

I have been on quite a bit still, just not as much in misc specifically cos things have been a little odd in here for a couple of weeks, and you do get a bit tired of it from time to time. So I've been more on the deals pages etc -

salder21;3773437

I wish hun - he's jokin! x

Soo he's tlkin bout who I think he's tlkin about then:p

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;3773467

he sure is loooool x

hannah19790;3773467

salder21;3773483

he sure is loooool x

Little secret - she's chained up in my dungeon.
[SIZE="1"]
Hannah too but she escaped.[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773456

Good man - you'll be hooked if you aren't already - you'll notice the … Good man - you'll be hooked if you aren't already - you'll notice the budget and production values just grow and grow soon. Get's a bit classier last 4-5 eps. Season 2 is one of the best too. Prob 3/4 was my fave run of eps - classics every ep almost.Yep - weird. I have been on quite a bit still, just not as much in misc specifically cos things have been a little odd in here for a couple of weeks, and you do get a bit tired of it from time to time. So I've been more on the deals pages etc -

Do they even modernise the start credits, as I know this series is from about '93 (i think) but it looks so dated and Im not keen on it with the text flying across screen etc.

Yeah I have only really started posting again the past couple days myself too, things seem to have calmed down a little bit now though. You ever on msn?

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773516

Little secret - she's chained up in my dungeon.

!!!!!! you sharing??!!! loool

robtallica;3773516

[SIZE="1"]Hannah escaped.[/SIZE]

I know - she is sitting here now! ;-)

salder21;3773517

Do they even modernise the start credits, as I know this series is from … Do they even modernise the start credits, as I know this series is from about '93 (i think) but it looks so dated and Im not keen on it with the text flying across screen etc.Yeah I have only really started posting again the past couple days myself too, things seem to have calmed down a little bit now though. You ever on msn?

The credit's stay the same till season 8/9(maybe 7?) I love the grainy early series'. Really atmospheric stuff.

You like Life On Mars?

I'm never on MSN - everytime I log in it's full of requests and messages asking when I'll next be on :oops:

Original Poster Banned

lol well if you were ever on i would stop doing that ;-) loool only joking
You do need to get on there more often though!

Yeah and ashes to ashes

You a 24 man too?

hes got a sick beard if i remember correctly (no homo)

salder21;3773608

lol well if you were ever on i would stop doing that ;-) loool only … lol well if you were ever on i would stop doing that ;-) loool only joking :pYou do need to get on there more often though!Yeah and ashes to ashes :)You a 24 man too?

I know - but literally the only ppl on my msn besides you are girls, 'n all they wanna do is.....natter :lol:

I'm just finishing off the Life On Mars Season 2 blu-ray set - straight onto ATA after. Love LOM tho.

I've got 1-6 of 24 - never watched 1 disc of it lol

What are you silly boys doing now?!

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3773649

hes got a sick beard if i remember correctly (no homo)

who's that man?

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773676

I know - but literally the only ppl on my msn besides you are girls, 'n … I know - but literally the only ppl on my msn besides you are girls, 'n all they wanna do is.....natter :lol: I'm just finishing off the Life On Mars Season 2 blu-ray set - straight onto ATA after. Love LOM tho.I've got 1-6 of 24 - never watched 1 disc of it lol

well you had better start watching it now then!! :thumbsup:

angelfairee;3773691

silly :?

Salder started this thread and I guess I had a responsibility to partake - true say.

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;3773691

Nothing tht involves silly little girls like you

salder21;3773717

well you had better start watching it now then!! :thumbsup:

Only problem is I've got literal piles of unwatched DVDs.

I just can't resist a bargain DVD Box Set:thumbsup:

robtallica;3773516

Little secret - she's chained up in my dungeon.[SIZE="1"]Hannah too but … Little secret - she's chained up in my dungeon.[SIZE="1"]Hannah too but she escaped.[/SIZE]

lmao, It was ok at first but then u kept making me feed you choc hob nobs while I just watched!! that was seriously the last straw:x

salder21;3773539

!!!!!! you sharing??!!! looolI know - she is sitting here now! ;-)

Shh...:oops:

hannah19790;3773754

lmao, It was ok at first but then u kept making me feed you choc hob nobs … lmao, It was ok at first but then u kept making me feed you choc hob nobs while I just watched!! that was seriously the last straw:x

ROFL - good memory;-)

We got history:oops:

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3773744

Only problem is I've got literal piles of unwatched DVDs.I just can't … Only problem is I've got literal piles of unwatched DVDs.I just can't resist a bargain DVD Box Set:thumbsup:

saw IT crowd series 1and2 for £15 in town the other day, tempted to buy that its funny! :-D

I have a few things to catch up on too, my name is earl, and scrubs mainly then a few films as well. Its always films I end up buying when im in town.

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;3773774

Shh...:oops:

sorry its about time we tell him the truth hun xx

Original Poster Banned

salder21;3773732

Nothing tht involves silly little girls like you

ok since you asked so nicely :roll:..... I changed my mind!

Come baaaaaaack! lol xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice811
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th11
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…22
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?11

See more discussions