LOL!!!!!!!!

looooooooooool

hey thats rob ... dont laff sadie ... i fink he is hot :? :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3189106

You? a bad girl - I hope so:oops:

so do we all ;-) lol

faevilangel;3189104

5 miles choc.......... im 25 miles ;-)you can have whatever ya want … 5 miles choc.......... im 25 miles ;-)you can have whatever ya want :whistling:i pay for ya train ticket lol maybe

Back to the cellar you :p, will deal with you later

nicki3668;3189085

dear aunty Rob i fancy this bloke what do you rekon ? lol

i don't believe it!:-D

choc1969;3189088

What idf the lust was so good that I was too late for the love ? Walk … What idf the lust was so good that I was too late for the love ? Walk home ? :? Not very gentlemanly :whistling:

You would need to walk off the soreness:w00t:

robtallica;3189159

I'm versatile Bella - got a spare chest wig in my overnight bag at all … I'm versatile Bella - got a spare chest wig in my overnight bag at all times :thumbsup:sure is sald - all screwed up

:w00t: Hubba Hubba

bellabonkers;3189164

Dear Rob....I keep getting asked to take it up the back passage, i don't … Dear Rob....I keep getting asked to take it up the back passage, i don't know where this is and how long it'll take to get there as i don't drive. Also what is it I am meant to be taking? I'm too embarrassed to ask. please help!

i can't comment on that one ........ rob will have a sensible answer somewhere :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lol robo i hope you are up for this task

Dear Rob,
    Have been spending too much time on the computer lately - what should i do?

1st tip was to never post any 'robtallica' threads haha

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3188894

1st tip was to never post any 'robtallica' threads haha

only problem is i didnt ask for advice lol

now answer your first question

cassieismydoggie;3188889

Dear Rob,Have been spending too much time on the computer lately - what … Dear Rob,Have been spending too much time on the computer lately - what should i do?

Oooooo that's a biggee - loads of us spend too long chained to our computer desks.

The simple remedy is just to grab an apple, pull a coat around your shoulders and go for a long walk - hopefully finding yourself at one with nature again:thumbsup:

Good luck x

hey rob, got 5 hungry kids here at home and need to feed em tomorrow night, i got some beans, 5 sausages (one each) but only 3 potatoes, what shud i do dont want to show favouritism!

Dear Rob,

I cant think of any problems.. so just thought id send fan mail instead..

Go you!!!

Thanx
    MissRoo

robtallica;3188912

Oooooo that's a biggee - loads of us spend too long chained to our … Oooooo that's a biggee - loads of us spend too long chained to our computer desks. The simple remedy is just to [COLOR="Red"]grab an apple[/COLOR], pull a coat around your shoulders and go for a long walk - hopefully finding yourself at one with nature again:thumbsup:Good luck x

:? :thinking: Erm, thanks Rob - i've found one :thumbsup:

http://www.ecosherpa.com/images/green_apple_logo.jpg

Banned

acecatcher3;3188938

hey rob, got 5 hungry kids here at home and need to feed em tomorrow … hey rob, got 5 hungry kids here at home and need to feed em tomorrow night, i got some beans, 5 sausages (one each) but only 3 potatoes, what shud i do dont want to show favouritism!

mash, the potatoes not the kids

acecatcher3;3188938

hey rob, got 5 hungry kids here at home and need to feed em tomorrow … hey rob, got 5 hungry kids here at home and need to feed em tomorrow night, i got some beans, 5 sausages (one each) but only 3 potatoes, what shud i do dont want to show favouritism!

share the food out equally amongst all 5, but only give the 3 best ones a potato each - give the 2 lagging behind (in studies and physical condition) something to work harder for - towards they're potential achievements:thumbsup:

Hi Dr Rob phd

Do I travel for 100 miles for love or 5 miles for lust ? :oops:

MissRoo;3188943

Dear Rob, I cant think of any problems.. so just thought id send fan mail … Dear Rob, I cant think of any problems.. so just thought id send fan mail instead..Go you!!!Thanx MissRoo

why thankyou young lady - your gushing compliments are most welcome:-D

robtallica;3188978

share the food out equally amongst all 5, but only give the 3 best ones a … share the food out equally amongst all 5, but only give the 3 best ones a potato each - give the 2 lagging behind (in studies and physical condition) something to work harder for - towards they're potential achievements:thumbsup:

im afraid rob uve failed sassie is the woman tho she worked it out, all i have to do is mash the potatoes, cheers sass, uve officially failed rob, i might let u redeem urself tomorrow tho.

Do you solve multi national problems as well?
    No sé qué hacer con mi vida

choc1969;3188986

Hi Dr Rob phdDo I travel for 100 miles for love or 5 miles for lust ? … Hi Dr Rob phdDo I travel for 100 miles for love or 5 miles for lust ? :oops:

lol this is easy, u travel 105miles, go for the lust first then the love.....durr!!!

choc1969;3188986

Hi Dr Rob phdDo I travel for 100 miles for love or 5 miles for lust ? … Hi Dr Rob phdDo I travel for 100 miles for love or 5 miles for lust ? :oops:

Oooooo another toughy - text book I would say, not wishing to sound biased - I would go for the 5 miles option - it's a look easier getting to my place - not far to walk home in the morning either:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3189014

im afraid rob uve failed sassie is the woman tho she worked it out, all i … im afraid rob uve failed sassie is the woman tho she worked it out, all i have to do is mash the potatoes, cheers sass, uve officially failed rob, i might let u redeem urself tomorrow tho.

although i also thought mash, what rob says goes...'tis the rules of thee thread im afraid lol :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;3189015

Do you solve multi national problems as well?No sé qué hacer con mi vida

Do you not speaka de engleesh?

acecatcher3;3189019

lol this is easy, u travel 105miles, go for the lust first then the … lol this is easy, u travel 105miles, go for the lust first then the love.....durr!!!

salder21;3189029

although i also thought mash, what rob says goes...'tis the rules of thee … although i also thought mash, what rob says goes...'tis the rules of thee thread im afraid lol :thumbsup:

hey ace get ya own thread :lol:

robtallica;3189045

Do you not speaka de engleesh?

yeah, just felt like having a spanish problem lol

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3189052

hey ace get ya own thread :lol:

he has one.....he is your competition!!! lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…ice

bellabonkers;3189057

yeah, just felt like having a spanish problem lol

que?

Dear Rob,

I still have toothache, is that ice cream still on offer? :-D And have you shaved your chest? :whistling:

[SIZE="1"](and apologies for not pming you back!! I'm a bad girl :oops:)[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

lol it looks like you have eliminated the competition, 'ace's ace advice' appears to be no more!!!

dear aunty Rob

i fancy this bloke what do you rekon ?
    http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5350/662360359ri8.jpg

;-)

:whistling:

lol

acecatcher3;3189019

lol this is easy, u travel 105miles, go for the lust first then the … lol this is easy, u travel 105miles, go for the lust first then the love.....durr!!!

What idf the lust was so good that I was too late for the love ? :oops:

robtallica;3189027

Oooooo another toughy - text book I would say, not wishing to sound … Oooooo another toughy - text book I would say, not wishing to sound biased - I would go for the 5 miles option - it's a look easier getting to my place - not far to walk home in the morning either:thumbsup:

Walk home ? :? Not very gentlemanly :whistling:

nicki3668;3189085

dear aunty Rob i fancy this bloke what do you rekon ? ;-):whistling:lol

LOL!!!!!!!!

choc1969;3189088

What idf the lust was so good that I was too late for the love ? … What idf the lust was so good that I was too late for the love ? :oops:Walk home ? :? Not very gentlemanly :whistling:

5 miles choc.......... im 25 miles ;-)

you can have whatever ya want :whistling:

i pay for ya train ticket lol

maybe

sadiebabes;3189072

Dear Rob,I still have toothache, is that ice cream still on offer? :-D … Dear Rob,I still have toothache, is that ice cream still on offer? :-D And have you shaved your chest? :whistling:[SIZE="1"](and apologies for not pming you back!! I'm a bad girl :oops:)[/SIZE]

It's a choice of fossil fuel or baked alaska BJ's, the answer to your question is a maybe;-)

You? a bad girl - I hope so:oops:

shaved chests are wrong...hairy chest mmmm....manly.

Original Poster Banned

is it just me or is hukd playing up for everybody just now, the time seems out of sync and my previous post just went to top of page :s

nicki3668;3189085

dear aunty Rob i fancy this bloke what do you rekon ? ;-):whistling:lol

On reflection, one word: specsavers

bellabonkers;3189136

shaved chests are wrong...hairy chest mmmm....manly.

I'm versatile Bella - got a spare chest wig in my overnight bag at all times :thumbsup:

salder21;3189147

is it just me or is hukd playing up for everybody just now, the time … is it just me or is hukd playing up for everybody just now, the time seems out of sync and my previous post just went to top of page :s

sure is sald - all screwed up

Original Poster Banned

record users online about an hour ago!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother24
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?611
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.57
      4. how do i join shop and scan ???11

See more discussions