Groups

Rock band 2

I know its out in a few days but ive seen no adverts - nothing at all
    All ive seen is on play.com they have rock band 2 instock
    But i cant find the drums - the guitar ( for rb2 that is)

Whats going on - where can i get the big package with everything as im planning on picking it up on sat

Daniel

6 Comments

Banned

I thought it was just a game....no bits for it this time?

have a look on firebox, they've got it there, £200 i think, must be full set.

RB2 instruments are rumored to be released in December. Don't buy the old ones now.

Yeah they will stagger the release; the new instruments i've read are significantly better than RB1 instruments. Also I have a feeling GH instruments will be allowed (?)

I sold my RB1 instruments with the intention of buying the Guitar Hero 4 set. Both the GH4 and RB2 sets [drums especially] are/will be superior to the RB1 kit in terms of build quality, pad sensitivity, velocity acknowledgement and ergonomic design. As a drum fan I'm looking forward to using the GH4 kit which is also compatible with Rock Band 1 and 2 even though there's an extra pad.
    I don't think there will be any noticable difference with the GH4 drums and RB2 drums.

Original Poster

BlueBlade;3538966

I sold my RB1 instruments with the intention of buying the Guitar Hero 4 … I sold my RB1 instruments with the intention of buying the Guitar Hero 4 set. Both the GH4 and RB2 sets [drums especially] are/will be superior to the RB1 kit in terms of build quality, pad sensitivity, velocity acknowledgement and ergonomic design. As a drum fan I'm looking forward to using the GH4 kit which is also compatible with Rock Band 1 and 2 even though there's an extra pad.I don't think there will be any noticable difference with the GH4 drums and RB2 drums.

GHWT drums only have 3 pads - RB2 have 4 so i prefer them as they seem more realistic experience - plus the fact you can add cymbals if wanted

I tried to get rb2 today but it was sold out so i think i will wait and get all the stuff together at crimbo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1619
      2. Bearded chat510
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767491
      4. What would be HELL to you?3357

See more discussions