Groups

Rock Band 2 (360) UK release dated

EA has announced that Rock Band 2 will "begin shipping" in Europe on 14th November exclusively for Xbox 360 for a limited time.

The software will be released in the UK on 21st November, and the standalone bundle of new instruments will be at retail "beginning in December".

eurogamer.net/art…198

8 Comments

cool, looking forward to it, nice one dude.

Lol so much for the guy in a recent thread about the £60 xbox 360 rock band instrument bundle.

He said there's gonna be a long wait till we get rock band 2 in Europe...wish I'd waited now:-(

does anyone know when its getting released for the PS3 ?

Has any one got any pics? please

big_anth;3326033

does anyone know when its getting released for the PS3 ?

2009 suppossidly
    i want the rock band 2 drums but they arent coming till dec sep from the game

mum2b;3326076

Has any one got any pics? please

New Drums - uk.youtube.com/wat…VO4

March for PS3 was the rumour. It will be a while as they only just brought RB1 out.

I just cant believe how ****ing stupid they are!

i mean i ****ing xmas,the biggest selling time of the year! not only do they release it after xmas for PS3 but we have to to wait a ****ing year for it to come to Europe! HELLO WE DO EXSIT!!!.

iTS JUST BEYOND ME HOW STUPID THEY CAN BE.

HUH. Rant over.

mum2b;3336444

I just cant believe how ****ing stupid they are!i mean i ****ing xmas,the … I just cant believe how ****ing stupid they are!i mean i ****ing xmas,the biggest selling time of the year! not only do they release it after xmas for PS3 but we have to to wait a ****ing year for it to come to Europe! HELLO WE DO EXSIT!!!.iTS JUST BEYOND ME HOW STUPID THEY CAN BE.HUH. Rant over.

capitalism rules
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions