Groups

Rock Band and Guitar Hero Questions!

I have just ordered the deal for the rock band drums and game from amazon as is on the deals page. But the game won't arrive until after christmas.

I am going to order the Lego Rock Band game to go with the drums, will the guitar hero PS2 guitar work with this?

Is the GH guitar from the PS2 compatible even with the PS3? I know the games wont be. We havent got the PS3 yet, am waiting for a "deal" to come along but am hoping to get the slim one.

Thanks.

10 Comments

As for the Guitar hero/Rock Band question, i don't know.

As for PS3 deal... The current Sainsburys PS3 deal is brilliant!

i don't know sorry

krazie2004;6906866

As for the Guitar hero/Rock Band question, i don't know.As for PS3 … As for the Guitar hero/Rock Band question, i don't know.As for PS3 deal... The current Sainsburys PS3 deal is brilliant!

if you can find any!!

ClarityofMind;6906893

if you can find any!!

aaa yes... Good Poimt! :thumbsup:

]http//fo…097

21. Will there be cross platform compatibility between the different GH3 wireless guitars?

No. This question has appeared here and there and is mainly meant for owners of PS2/PS3 consoles.

Original Poster

Yeh, I cant find any PS3's in any Sainsbury's near me, the annoying thing is I went in there for CoD MW2 last week and there were loads of PS3's. I thought the £249.99 deal with 2 games was better so I went to pick up that deal just as the assistant took it off the shelf, he said it would come back up again, but now they're out of stock of PS3's anyway and dont know when they'll receive any more!

Original Poster

Thanks for those links, I have had a look. But I cant seem to tell if the PS2 Gibson SG (Guitar Hero I & II) guitar is compatible with the PS3, I am assuming its not, does anyone know?

Thanks

bizzyme;6907880

Thanks for those links, I have had a look. But I cant seem to tell if … Thanks for those links, I have had a look. But I cant seem to tell if the PS2 Gibson SG (Guitar Hero I & II) guitar is compatible with the PS3, I am assuming its not, does anyone know?Thanks

I don't know from experience but on reading the forum I linked you to the wired controllers should work on PS3 using a ]PS2 to PS3 adapter

Dependant on game it seems there maybe lack of some funtionality.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller99

See more discussions