Groups
    EXPIRED

Rock Band Drums - best price?

Hi guys,

After some Rock Band Drums to get for my little cousins for Christmas (to go with their GH:WT game and guitar!)

If there are any good bundle deals with one of the Rock Band games then that'd be cool too

Thanks!

10 Comments

Original Poster

Oh sorry, by the way I did a fairly extensive search on here and found quite a few for about £25-£30 but always in store and I don't really live very close at all to any stores (well, far enough away it'd suck if I drove for 40 minutes and they had no stock!) so would prefer online

The best price online is hard....would you settle for pre owned?

A friend of mine got the rock band drums instore at HMV for £19.99 ....might be worth checking out, phone up first though, saves you wasted trip!

;-)

what console are they for?

They were for ps3 I think, but think you can use them for both?

Original Poster

Awesome thanks! I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any... it's for 360 so not sure if it'll work with the PS3 ones tho? Will take a look now

cheers rich!

Original Poster

Dude, you're an absolute star - thank you! Going to HMV in a bit, but if they don't have any I'll be straight onto Shopto

Original Poster

Arrrrgggggggggghh! This came up the same time as the HMV order, which I went for (£18) but just I've received an e-mail saying they've cancelled the order, and now Shopto is out of stock!

I even told my uncle I'd got it for him, so now he's kinda probably expecting it too.

/cry

Original Poster

Quick bump, just incase there are any more below £30 Sorry.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would916
      2. What would be HELL to you?2944
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions