Groups
    EXPIRED

Rock band Guitar and drum stick rubber ends?

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can help just got Rock band in a box and decided I could do with an extra guitar for base just wondering if there are any cheap ones about?, also my friend got rubber tips for his drum sticks and I was wondering if you could buy them? As they may save the drums a bit and maybe quiten it down, the guitar needs to be for 360. If anyone has a second hand one I wouldn't mind that either,
    thanks jim

10 Comments

I have a brand new (unopened) rockband guitar I can do you for £22 delivered?

Original Poster

Will you take £18 delivered?

trouty500;8069601

Will you take £18 delivered?

Sorry its a pretty big thing to post. Its completely sealed and never opened - i'm not sure how much it would be to post. If anyone can give me guidance I might be able to do something with the price.

make sure your getting the wireless guitar dongle or it's useless....

EBAY is really good for that sort of thing, like drum covers and drum tips for making them quiter....although best prices are always in Hong Kong shops...but I've had no issues buying from them, just takes about 10 days to arrive.

Original Poster

andyat2002;8071655

Sorry its a pretty big thing to post. Its completely sealed and never … Sorry its a pretty big thing to post. Its completely sealed and never opened - i'm not sure how much it would be to post. If anyone can give me guidance I might be able to do something with the price.

How bout meet in the middle and say £20

Highway72;8075544

make sure your getting the wireless guitar dongle or it's useless.....

Thanks I'll check eBay out for things, why would I need a wireless dongle, I got a usb hub int band in a box?

trouty500;8076379

How bout meet in the middle and say £20Thanks I'll check eBay out for … How bout meet in the middle and say £20Thanks I'll check eBay out for things, why would I need a wireless dongle, I got a usb hub int band in a box?

I can do £20 if you happy with it being sent through 'standard parcels' - your after it quicker 'first class' it will cost £22 (i've had a look on the Royal Mail website and this is how i've priced). I can send Saturday either way.

Just to confirm this is a wired guitar (not sure what the wireless things are!). It will be identical to the one you got in the band in a box and is sealed.

Original Poster

andyat2002;8081215

I can do £20 if you happy with it being sent through 'standard parcels' - … I can do £20 if you happy with it being sent through 'standard parcels' - your after it quicker 'first class' it will cost £22 (i've had a look on the Royal Mail website and this is how i've priced). I can send Saturday either way.Just to confirm this is a wired guitar (not sure what the wireless things are!). It will be identical to the one you got in the band in a box and is sealed.

Yes thats cool, pm me you details and ill pay today.

Thanks

Original Poster

Ok Andyrat hasnt gotten back to me at all, has anyone else got a Rock band Guitar? or no of somewhere to get one for £20 ish?

Hello, sorry, i hadn't replied as i've been away with work (last minute that couldn't be helped) - still happy to sell at £20 if your interested?

Original Poster

Sorry mate got one from cex, I thought u had decided against selling, thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions