EXPIRED

Rock Band Set (Game, Drums, Guitar + Mic) on PS3 (US Version)

I know that I have already requested this, but I thought I would do so again as my last post didn't receive too many replies. I will be giving rep to anyone that shows me a possible option and I will be extra pleased if someone finds me one for £150 or less, considering it only costs about $170 rrp in the US, thanks

11 Comments

I dont think the peripherals will work in this country

Bes tot get it off amazon.com get it for about £75
amazon.com/MTV…8-1

but gotta watch it for customs and delivery cahrges

Original Poster

dandoc2;2292203

I dont think the peripherals will work in this country Bes tot get it off … I dont think the peripherals will work in this country Bes tot get it off amazon.com get it for about £75 http://www.amazon.com/MTV-Games-SEP-Special-Edition/dp/B000TT4GBG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1213202902&sr=8-1but gotta watch it for customs and delivery cahrges

Thanks, I've given you some rep, however I think Amazon.com don't ship this to the UK

Tib-Z;2296298

Thanks, I've given you some rep, however I think Amazon.com don't ship … Thanks, I've given you some rep, however I think Amazon.com don't ship this to the UK

oh they do i order hd dvds off them all the time - if youve got an amazon.co.uk account jsut go on .com and sign in - but if you dont set a uk one up first then order

Original Poster

dandoc2;2299209

oh they do i order hd dvds off them all the time - if youve got an … oh they do i order hd dvds off them all the time - if youve got an amazon.co.uk account jsut go on .com and sign in - but if you dont set a uk one up first then order

So if I set up an Amazon.com account instead of .co.uk, it will work???

Original Poster

Tib-Z;2299266

So if I set up an Amazon.com account instead of .co.uk, it will work???

Oh sorry, i just reread your post, no I'v tried that and it says it won't ship to the UK

Tib-Z;2299275

Oh sorry, i just reread your post, no I'v tried that and it says it won't … Oh sorry, i just reread your post, no I'v tried that and it says it won't ship to the UK

ah yeh i just tried
as its so big its probs states only

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***

I have one for £145 delivered!
Cheers

Original Poster

Snare;2335572

I have one for £145 delivered!Cheers

What's the condition??? (new, used???)

Used, only slightly.
I just haven't used it enough as I've been addicted to COD 4 :P
Will all come in original box.
Cheers

Original Poster

Snare;2348354

Used, only slightly. I just haven't used it enough as I've been addicted … Used, only slightly. I just haven't used it enough as I've been addicted to COD 4 :PWill all come in original box.Cheers

Nah thanks, have learnt that I could get it brand new from an interntional retailer for about £115 including bnib instruments and game, shipping and VAT, so thanks, but no thanks

hi.i got the rock band instruments and game from play.com for £140.....was all delivered on the day it came out.good luck:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1756
    2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions