Rock 'n' chips

Banned
just having a nose on james buckleys twitter and see they in the middle of filming more episodes of this. One for christmas and another for easter. Massive OFAH fan and enjoyed the first episode. just a heads up

3 Comments

I saw this the other day in the paper. Enjoyed the last special. Didn't reach the heights of Fools (but never would) but was funny in it's own right.

I look forward to the new ones.

Im a MASSIVE ofah fan,but thought the first rock and chips was utter garbage-not even remotely funny imho,but each to their own. Some things should just be left alone.

Original Poster Banned

Yeah i agree it should have been left how it was. but having said that, i dont think the first episode was bad. i see why people might not have liked it but i kinda enjoyed it. Its one of those things i would watch regardless just because i loved OFAH so much, finding out more about the characters past etc..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions