Groups
    EXPIRED

Rockband Band In A Box for PS3

Ok I know there is the Smyth's deal for £34.99 for this but I live in scotland so that deal is no use to me, was wondering if anybody knew where the next best price was for this.

thanks

3 Comments

I saw the drums alone for £19.99 in HMV. I personally prefer guitar heroes guitars (and they do work with rock band). So I would get legends of rock (assuming you dont have it) which should be quite cheap, then buy the drums and rock band (the actual game) separately. That's what I did (admittedly for my 360 though)

thearbiter65;6285565

I saw the drums alone for £19.99 in HMV. I personally prefer guitar … I saw the drums alone for £19.99 in HMV. I personally prefer guitar heroes guitars (and they do work with rock band). So I would get legends of rock (assuming you dont have it) which should be quite cheap, then buy the drums and rock band (the actual game) separately. That's what I did (admittedly for my 360 though)

+1, even though the GH drums are better, if i did not have the drums already i would do it that way now

Original Poster

thanks for the advice guys, will look in the local HMV later
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions