Groups
    EXPIRED

Rocket Dog Shoes?

I am trying to find the cheapest place for womens Rocket Dog shoes?

Anyone know of anywhere?

Thanks!

9 Comments

I bought a pair of Krash and Kanary from Amazon for 10 and 15 pounds - really nice

They are sold by Schuh.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mrszerrouk;1447249

I bought a pair of Krash and Kanary from Amazon for 10 and 15 pounds - … I bought a pair of Krash and Kanary from Amazon for 10 and 15 pounds - really niceThey are sold by Schuh. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Thanks, I will check out Amazon.

I bought some Glamour Rock Wedges and the Grey Kanary's from Next in their sale. I also ordered some Klash or Krash (whatever they are call) in Black but they have not turned up yet so I am hoping they will!

I got the white (well, cream) kanary's and the camouflage Krash.

The Shuch website and instore didn't have my size in either

You can return them to a Schuh store if you need to.

There is a store called Qube that sell the Sugar ones that are identical to the Rocketdog pumps - had loads in their sale but only one in a 7 which are LOVELY - they were 10pounds also so may be worth looking the store up.

UPDATE: Oh no, I have just found their website, quite a few in the sale - I'm on there now!

my local qube does bogof or 2 for £10 deals.

[URL="www.office.co.uk"]Office[/URL] usually have some in their neverending sale...

Try shoe-shop.com/ their prices are usually good!

tessb;1729815

Try http://www.shoe-shop.com/ their prices are usually good!

There's a ]10% off voucher & 5% quidco for them too!

hi i went a bought 2 pairs of sugar pumps for £10 in qube today. they had lots of rocketdog pumps in there in the same bogof deal.

Hi, Have you tried mandmdirect.co.uk? They have got loads at the moment and great prices too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions